• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Conservatives still hate Sandra Fluke

Travis

Misanthrope of the Mountains
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
24,133
I saw on Fox News today that Sandra Fluke will be speaking during the Democratic Party Convention. Which is rather nice to know. I hope she has a nice speech ready.

But to the talking head on Fox News this was just an outrage! He (of course it was a "he") said this was yet more proof that the Democrats want tax payers to subsidize non-procreation or "recreational" sex.

Seriously? :rolleyes:

Then O'Reilly went off declaring Fluke to be "some woman that wants everyone else to pay for her birth control." Right. She spoke up because she is only concerned about herself. Whatever Bill.

The War On Women just keeps rolling on.
 
I know I mean can you imagine. Women actually want to enjoy their sexuality and get equal pay for equal work. How dare they!?

That's republicans for you!
 
I saw on Fox News today that Sandra Fluke will be speaking during the Democratic Party Convention. Which is rather nice to know. I hope she has a nice speech ready.

But to the talking head on Fox News this was just an outrage! He (of course it was a "he") said this was yet more proof that the Democrats want tax payers to subsidize non-procreation or "recreational" sex.

Seriously? :rolleyes:

Then O'Reilly went off declaring Fluke to be "some woman that wants everyone else to pay for her birth control." Right. She spoke up because she is only concerned about herself. Whatever Bill.

The War On Women just keeps rolling on.

This is a great move. Kudos to whomever is doing the Machiavelli 101 training for the Dems this year.

This is waving a red flag in front of a bull. O'Reilly, Hannity, and Rush.... they'll take Bill or Sean, but what they really want is to set Rush off again. They got about fifteen days out of his last smug fat-faced stupidity and are hoping for the same, no doubt.

I don't think Rush will play their game, but Hannity has hours to fill and he can't resist his new meme that 'this is the dirties and lowest Presidential campagin (from the Dems, of course), ever". I'd be pretty sure he'll bite.
 
This is a great move. Kudos to whomever is doing the Machiavelli 101 training for the Dems this year.

This is waving a red flag in front of a bull. O'Reilly, Hannity, and Rush.... they'll take Bill or Sean, but what they really want is to set Rush off again. They got about fifteen days out of his last smug fat-faced stupidity and are hoping for the same, no doubt.

I don't think Rush will play their game, but Hannity has hours to fill and he can't resist his new meme that 'this is the dirties and lowest Presidential campagin (from the Dems, of course), ever". I'd be pretty sure he'll bite.

And of course after all the red flag waving and charging, the bull dies with half a dozen swords in its vitals. We can only hope the analogy is 100% fitting.
 
Yeah she's so awesome the way she bravely stood up and demanded subsidization of her sex life. A true icon of the left.
 
Yeah she's so awesome the way she bravely stood up and demanded subsidization of her sex life. A true icon of the left.

You people STILL just don't get it, do you?

Do we need to have a national program of sex education for biologically ignorant conservative men?
 
Yeah she's so awesome the way she bravely stood up and demanded subsidization of her sex life. A true icon of the left.

I see you find it necessary to misrepresent the facts in order to make your point. It's just too bad you are so obvious about it.
 
Do we need to have a national program of sex education for biologically ignorant conservative men?

No...don't educate them....it's too entertaining watching them expose their ignorance.

...and lately, they are doing it on an "almost" daily basis.
 
Yeah she's so awesome the way she bravely stood up and demanded subsidization of her sex life. A true icon of the left.


Yep, so courageous, so brave. The way she stands up and shouts "GIMME" at every opportunity is so inspirational. I can see why the party of entitlements loves her so much.

Fluke is so whiny, shrill, pathetic, and unlikeable that I hope the Democrats trot her out at every opportunity.
 
Yeah she's so awesome the way she bravely stood up and demanded subsidization of her sex life. A true icon of the left.
Fluke is so whiny, shrill, pathetic, and unlikeable that I hope the Democrats trot her out at every opportunity.
The intellectual depth of your arguments is absolutely captivating.

Keep it up, you are the Republican's best and brightest
 
Yep, so courageous, so brave. The way she stands up and shouts "GIMME" at every opportunity is so inspirational. I can see why the party of entitlements loves her so much.

Fluke is so whiny, shrill, pathetic, and unlikeable that I hope the Democrats trot her out at every opportunity.

I know, right? It's like if I stood up and demanded my health insurance cover my healthcare! I'd practically be a thief!
 
Yeah she's so awesome the way she bravely stood up and demanded subsidization of her sex life. A true icon of the left.

Yep, so courageous, so brave. The way she stands up and shouts "GIMME" at every opportunity is so inspirational. I can see why the party of entitlements loves her so much.

Fluke is so whiny, shrill, pathetic, and unlikeable that I hope the Democrats trot her out at every opportunity.

I take it you two are also against the free condom campaign?

But opinions like that are exactly what the Left wants to bring out and waive around for the world to see.
 
Yeah she's so awesome the way she bravely stood up and demanded subsidization of her sex life. A true icon of the left.

Would you care to quote what Sandra Fluke actually said, Virus, or are you content with your strawman version of her?
 
Would you care to quote what Sandra Fluke actually said, Virus, or are you content with your strawman version of her?


Why deal with what she actually said, when you can argue against what you wanted her to say?
 
She said the poor widdle scions of privelige are going broke trying to buy enough birth control at college and that it costs three grand according to some study she supposedly did.

Which is horsecrap and pulled out of her arse.
 
She said the poor widdle scions of privelige are going broke trying to buy enough birth control at college and that it costs three grand according to some study she supposedly did.

Which is horsecrap and pulled out of her arse.

Uh huh. Your evidence is?


Remember not all birth control is cheap and can add up in cost over the years.

Also most students in university/graduate school are not exactly rolling in money.
 
Yep, so courageous, so brave. The way she stands up and shouts "GIMME" at every opportunity is so inspirational. I can see why the party of entitlements loves her so much.

Fluke is so whiny, shrill, pathetic, and unlikeable that I hope the Democrats trot her out at every opportunity.

She is almost as bad as the veterans and medicare crowd with all the demands and not taking responsibility for themselves.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom