• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Connie Sonne: I know where Maddie is

connie sonne

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
169
To all people outthere....

About Madeleine Mccann I can tell you this...Maddie is in Southamerica. I was there just before christmas. I got a lot of evidences which I brought back. Taping a conversation, american people talking about kids and how they act like ****ers !!! Those people( I have ALL the informations about them) are some of the persons knows about Maddie too. I heard it myself. But pedophiles are NOT using Maddie for this...it`s another reason why she`s there, but as I told the police both in Portugal and UK from the beginning....Maddie will be "found" again in some pedophilerings somewhere...so people around the world have to believe, that IT`s the reason...but it`s not. Maddie is ok, we don`t have to worry so much about her....we have to worry about something much worse! I work with this EVERY DAY, and therefore I will not be here anymore. It`s useless for me. But about the things, I just mentioned, I went to the televison here in Denmark...I haven`t got an answer from them yet, and I sent it for the highest court in Lisboa in Portugal too, to make them reopend the case. Finally, one of my friends in South America saw Maddie latest the 30.december.

Best regards Connie
 
This was posted in the MDC forum. Just so that forum is not polluted I created this thread to give Connie Sonne a chance to answer what questions there might be.

To all people outthere....

About Madeleine Mccann I can tell you this...Maddie is in Southamerica. I was there just before christmas. I got a lot of evidences which I brought back. Taping a conversation, american people talking about kids and how they act like ****ers !!! Those people( I have ALL the informations about them) are some of the persons knows about Maddie too. I heard it myself. But pedophiles are NOT using Maddie for this...it`s another reason why she`s there, but as I told the police both in Portugal and UK from the beginning....Maddie will be "found" again in some pedophilerings somewhere...so people around the world have to believe, that IT`s the reason...but it`s not. Maddie is ok, we don`t have to worry so much about her....we have to worry about something much worse! I work with this EVERY DAY, and therefore I will not be here anymore. It`s useless for me. But about the things, I just mentioned, I went to the televison here in Denmark...I haven`t got an answer from them yet, and I sent it for the highest court in Lisboa in Portugal too, to make them reopend the case. Finally, one of my friends in South America saw Maddie latest the 30.december.

Best regards Connie

Connie, you can start with this from CFLarsen:

Where, exactly, in South America was Maddie seen?

and continue with:

You say you have all the information about the people who are holding Maddie. Who are they? Where can they be found? For what purpose are they holding Maddie?
 
Last edited:
who is this Maddie and what does she have to do with Connie's MDC application?
 
who is this Maddie and what does she have to do with Connie's MDC application?

Connie Sonne thinks that she has located Maddie, several times, apparently, by means of her paranormal powers or connections. Dowsing is just one of Connie Sonne's many delusions, but it is fairly easy to test.
This is a tragedy in progress ...
 
Last edited:
To all people outthere....

About Madeleine Mccann I can tell you this...Maddie is in Southamerica. I was there just before christmas. I got a lot of evidences which I brought back. Taping a conversation, american people talking about kids and how they act like ****ers !!! Those people( I have ALL the informations about them) are some of the persons knows about Maddie too. I heard it myself. But pedophiles are NOT using Maddie for this...it`s another reason why she`s there, but as I told the police both in Portugal and UK from the beginning....Maddie will be "found" again in some pedophilerings somewhere...so people around the world have to believe, that IT`s the reason...but it`s not. Maddie is ok, we don`t have to worry so much about her....we have to worry about something much worse! I work with this EVERY DAY, and therefore I will not be here anymore. It`s useless for me. But about the things, I just mentioned, I went to the televison here in Denmark...I haven`t got an answer from them yet, and I sent it for the highest court in Lisboa in Portugal too, to make them reopend the case. Finally, one of my friends in South America saw Maddie latest the 30.december.

Best regards Connie

I created a thread for Connie Sonne so we don't unnecessarily pollute this subforum.
 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madeleine_McCann

Madeleine's parents never called her Maddie and rarely referred to her as such, it's strange that "psychics" tend to do so. One would almost think that they had no other knowledge of the case than the media reports.

I don't believe she has anything to do with Ms Sonne's MDC application.
 
Hi Agatha....it was NOT the Psychics who started with Maddie, it was the medias.
And for Chillzero... I`m sorry, that I did forget to answer you, but here it comes:).

It is right, what you mentioned...It`s all right going for the test without practice. As I told above(somewhere), dowsing is only a little part of it, so I do know what`s behind me and the pendulum.

And about Maddie and "back to topic"...JREF knows about it. I did sent them a cd-rom with my first evidences. One of it..a taping on a voicerecorder with Maddie`s and a man`s voice. When you play the voices slowly...someone else says other things...and it`s not me, and I did NOT manipulate it. When Maddie says....Why it means doublekick..
annother voice says....why you go away?...and when the man says...because they punished you....another voice says....he is hurting me here... So now you know...and this is only a little part of it.

best regards Connie
 
On the other thread, responding to Connie Sonne's post quoted above by erlando, I said:
Madeleine's parents never called her Maddie and rarely referred to her as such, it's strange that "psychics" tend to do so. One would almost think that they had no other knowledge of the case than the media reports.
to which Connie Sonne's response was
Hi Agatha....it was NOT the Psychics who started with Maddie, it was the medias.
which was exactly my point. Information about Madeleine, had it come from the child, would be using her name, not a diminutive that she did not use.

And about Maddie and "back to topic"...JREF knows about it. I did sent them a cd-rom with my first evidences. One of it..a taping on a voicerecorder with Maddie`s and a man`s voice. When you play the voices slowly...someone else says other things...and it`s not me, and I did NOT manipulate it. When Maddie says....Why it means doublekick..
annother voice says....why you go away?...and when the man says...because they punished you....another voice says....he is hurting me here... So now you know...and this is only a little part of it.

Can anyone confirm whether the JREF received this CD?

Connie, did you send this CD to the Portugese or British police?
 
Hi Agatha....it was NOT the Psychics who started with Maddie, it was the medias.
And for Chillzero... I`m sorry, that I did forget to answer you, but here it comes:).

It is right, what you mentioned...It`s all right going for the test without practice. As I told above(somewhere), dowsing is only a little part of it, so I do know what`s behind me and the pendulum.

And about Maddie and "back to topic"...JREF knows about it. I did sent them a cd-rom with my first evidences. One of it..a taping on a voicerecorder with Maddie`s and a man`s voice. When you play the voices slowly...someone else says other things...and it`s not me, and I did NOT manipulate it. When Maddie says....Why it means doublekick..
annother voice says....why you go away?...and when the man says...because they punished you....another voice says....he is hurting me here... So now you know...and this is only a little part of it.

best regards Connie

You should let the proper authorities handle the "Maddie" case. Hand them the "evidences" and let them take care of busisness.
If you are convinced that those authorities are - for whatever reason - not up to the task, you should inform their higher-ups.

Please use this thread for discussion of your claim.
 
A couple questions immediately spring to mind:

  1. How many kids disappear, daily, off the face of the Earth?
  2. How many either never turn up?
  3. How many turn up dead?
  4. Given that 2 and 3 are probably larger numbers than any of us are the least bit comfortable with, why the Hell does everyone care so much about Maddie specifically? Just because the tabloids write about her?
  5. What have these people who are worried sick about Maddie done for other missing kids who might still be alive?
Oh... there's a topic.

Evidence this idiot knows the least bit about Maddie? This makes me especially mad because a friend of a friend of mine has gone missing and been gone for a month now and the more desperate of his friends have resorted to calling at least one psychic, who charged 30 crowns (roughly 4.20 USD) a minute to tell them some bullocks that will probably not help them the least bit. This is money that could be spent on posters or other measures, maybe even a private investigator if you're in the Dick Tracy mood - you know, things that actually help.

Vultures.
 
Last edited:
Connie, some friendly advice: Stick to your challenge activities, when posting here. The majority of people here are skeptics and fact-seekers. They don't think highly about lofty allegations that for mysterious reasons cannot be revealed just now.

It's nothing personal, it's just .... we've been there, bought the T-shirt, etc. ad nauseam. In the past, 100% of people making that kind of statements here have turned out to be completely bonkers. YOU may, of course be an exception, but I suggest you keep a low profile, untill such time as you actually have something substantial.

Br, Hans
 
Hi Agatha....it was NOT the Psychics who started with Maddie, it was the medias.
And for Chillzero... I`m sorry, that I did forget to answer you, but here it comes:).

It is right, what you mentioned...It`s all right going for the test without practice. As I told above(somewhere), dowsing is only a little part of it, so I do know what`s behind me and the pendulum.

And about Maddie and "back to topic"...JREF knows about it. I did sent them a cd-rom with my first evidences. One of it..a taping on a voicerecorder with Maddie`s and a man`s voice. When you play the voices slowly...someone else says other things...and it`s not me, and I did NOT manipulate it. When Maddie says....Why it means doublekick..
annother voice says....why you go away?...and when the man says...because they punished you....another voice says....he is hurting me here... So now you know...and this is only a little part of it.

best regards Connie

Disgusting.

You sicken me.

Or you're deranged, in which case you sadden me.

How can you so lightly talk about this, as if it was some trivial puzzle, some game you're working out? If I believed I had any psychic inklings, I'd move heaven and earth to save a small child in danger. I wouldn't be posting about MDC challenges on a forum, or talking about my supposed abilities.
 
but I suggest you keep a low profile, untill such time as you actually have something substantial.

As you can see from her postings here and in the Danish blog, Connie Sonne appears to think that some kind of media conspiracy is trying to keep her profile low!

If I believed I had any psychic inklings, I'd move heaven and earth to save a small child in danger.

If you believed, you'd be deluded - which, I suppose, you aren't - so there's no way of saying what you'd be doing in that situation. In Connie Sonne's Messianic delusions Madeleine will be saved, thanks to her, and she will deliver a message to save the Earth and its population (or something along those lines), which, of course, kind of dwarfs the disapperance of a child. You should probably stick with "sadden".
I don't think that she is in control of anything at this stage. And I certainly don't think that the million-dollar challenge is the test that she should take.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom