• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Confessions of a Tarot Reader by Jane Stern

Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
145
Remember Jane Stern from the Roadfood books and media? She has officially jumped the shark. I'm curious to get some feedback on my one star review of her cheesy exploitative Tarot tripe.


http://www.amazon.com/review/R3BO5TDQCVAE7R

The author wasn't too pleased with it as you can see from the comments :D

I believe that at least some of the favorable reviews on Amazon.com are from Jane Stern's Facebook friends who were encouraged by the author to shill this book as means of damage control!
 
That is a very nice review. :D

"Nice" here meaning "in very good conformance with reality". :cool:
 
I never too-closely-associated ones woo with ones ability to pick out a greasy spoon. Two different skills. She may be nuts, but she knows where to get breakfast.

ETA: I know a lot of people like that.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom