• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Common Sense

Perhaps this little blunder will make him realize he doesn't know squat about physics or anything else he rambles on about and force him to go learn how reality really works... but I doubt it.

He has most of us on ignore because he is so far gone he can not stand the input. Gravity lessons for 28th.

Bet you can be on ignore soon!
 
Skibum...

I want you to go back and read all of your posts in this thread... Go do that for me.

What I need is for you... to go back and look at how worthless your input has been in this thread.

Go do it... that's your homework assignment. And... unless, you plan to contribute something other than insults... please refrain from opening yer mouth.

Ever

Again

Do you not understand how pointless and trivial your opinions are? Do you not understand how little I care...about what you personally think of me? Do you not understand that? Your words have less value than the bacteria growing under my toenails.

Aw man you're breaking my heart. I know exactly what I've written here, I would take the time to write long winded explanations for you, but I know for a fact you will just overlook them just like you do with everyone elses longwinded explanations. So consider my responses to be timesavers for both of us, my time saved from having to write it, your time saved from having to scroll past it so you can post your next look how smart I am post.
 
Actually, I would say that the freefall times for the upper mass of floors on WTC 2 is 14 seconds...since you can obviously hear and see the effects of the upper mass crashing into the ground in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAKzhlOdB-I

At 14 seconds in...you hear a loud impact followed by scattering glass...surely there wasn't any glass left from the lower floors, because the walls were all blown to bits...
Well that's settled then, because if you'd have done the math DarkMagician showed you, you'd see that free fall from 400 m takes about 9 seconds.
And because no-one else is willing to point out the exact math for you, I'll give you my exact approximate calculations. You can too!

DarkMagician said, correctly according to Isaac Newton:
displacement from freefall = (original velocity x time) + (1/2)*(gravity x time x time)
or, in shorthand:
x = v(0)*t + 1/2 * g * t^2

initial velocity v(0) is assumed to be zero so:

x = 1/2 * g * t^2

or:

t = sqrt(2x/g)

Insert these numbers:
x = 415 m
g = 9.8 m/s^2

therefore t = sqrt(830/9.8) = about sqrt(83) = just over 9 seconds.

So there!
 
Last edited:
I know...7473 that... I pray there is at least one of you with half the mind to see what everyone is doing here... good lord - could you people skirt around the facts anymore than you are? I mean... could you please ad hominem me just a little bit harder... so that you don't have to confront the truth that stands before you.

You all know I've got the goods... and that is why you all bail out of the debate and start hurling insults... classic stuff really.

Everyone... was begging for me to come back to the freefall speeds... saying I wouldn't address the issue... and looky what happens when I come full on... right in your face - you simply do not have any answers and that's why you must resort to acting like children.

You have been reduced to 4848484...
 
I know...7473 that... I pray there is at least one of you with half the mind to see what everyone is doing here... good lord - could you people skirt around the facts anymore than you are? I mean... could you please ad hominem me just a little bit harder... so that you don't have to confront the truth that stands before you.

You all know I've got the goods... and that is why you all bail out of the debate and start hurling insults... classic stuff really.

Everyone... was begging for me to come back to the freefall speeds... saying I wouldn't address the issue... and looky what happens when I come full on... right in your face - you simply do not have any answers and that's why you must resort to acting like children.

You have been reduced to 4848484...

Wow. Just wow. Words fail to describe the utter hypocrism in your post.
 
I know...7473 that... I pray there is at least one of you with half the mind to see what everyone is doing here... good lord - could you people skirt around the facts anymore than you are? I mean... could you please ad hominem me just a little bit harder... so that you don't have to confront the truth that stands before you.

You all know I've got the goods... and that is why you all bail out of the debate and start hurling insults... classic stuff really.

Everyone... was begging for me to come back to the freefall speeds... saying I wouldn't address the issue... and looky what happens when I come full on... right in your face - you simply do not have any answers and that's why you must resort to acting like children.

You have been reduced to 4848484...

If you were to take everyone off ignore and stop with the condescending attitude then you will have seen the calcs for the freefall time posted here and on other threads.

Enough with playing the 'victim'. Your very first thread on this forum was going to teach us little people just how clever you were to have figured out the grand conspiracy. And as per the track record of all CTers out came the lies, half truths and ignorance which were then soundly countered by the people here, to the point where you discovered the almighty ignore button.

Architect has posted time and again the clearest and most comprehensive description of how the towers fell but you fail to address it because you would rather ignore it.

Every single claim you have made on this forum has been addressed by someone, but your arrogance prevents you from seeing it or conceding to it. You can't even bring yourself to admit that you made a bad mistake in calculating the freefall of the building at a constant rate.

Stop lecturing and start listening.
 
Everyone... was begging for me to come back to the freefall speeds... saying I wouldn't address the issue... and looky what happens when I come full on... right in your face - you simply do not have any answers and that's why you must resort to acting like children.
Umm... what?

This coming from the guy that either didn't know the equation for displacement, or didn't know the acceleration of gravity.

What are you smoking, and where can I get some?
 
Would you give a man who types about 10 wpm a chance to answer? :D

He has many of us on ignore, you beat me by default! I am on his ignore list for days.

Feel free to use my junk; he has never seen it! It may get you on his list of fame. You are headed towards his list; I give you ten or so post and you will be with others on his list.

It is a great honor if he post his list again with your name on it! good luck
 
Well that's settled then, because if you'd have done the math DarkMagician showed you, you'd see that free fall from 400 m takes about 9 seconds.
And because no-one else is willing to point out the exact math for you, I'll give you my exact approximate calculations. You can too!

DarkMagician said, correctly according to Isaac Newton:or, in shorthand:
x = v(0)*t + 1/2 * g * t^2

initial velocity v(0) is assumed to be zero so:

x = 1/2 * g * t^2

or:

t = sqrt(2x/g)

Insert these numbers:
x = 415 m
g = 9.8 m/s^2

therefore t = sqrt(830/9.8) = about sqrt(83) = just over 9 seconds.

So there!

I just want to let you know... that you probably have about 55 minutes left to edit this, before it becomes permanently etched in the annals of internet history.

No pressure....
 
He has many of us on ignore, you beat me by default! I am on his ignore list for days.

Feel free to use my junk; he has never seen it! It may get you on his list of fame. You are headed towards his list; I give you ten or so post and you will be with others on his list.

It is a great honor if he post his list again with your name on it! good luck

I guess he´s ignoring me, too. But i´m not sure
if i am on his ignore list or if he ignores me just
for fun.

Maybe he could post his list - so we don´t have
to waste time with him. Could someone who´s
not on his list quote me? :D


@28th Kingdom: So what´s your calculation? :confused:
 
911myths.com said:
The towers were around 417 metres tall (excluding the spire), giving 417 = 0.5 gt^2, so with g = 9.8m/s^2 that gives a time of about 9.22 seconds.

Just to prove that this is right, and excusing the overly simplistic calculation method but I'm dead tired:

9 seconds; final speed due to acceleration = (9*9.8) = 88.2m/s thus average speed over whole 9 seconds = 44.1m/s times 9 seconds = 396.9m.

10 seconds; final speed due to acceleration = (10*9.8) - 98m/s thus average speed over whole 10 seconds = 49m/s times 10 seconds - 490m.

So smart arse, cannae understand how to do basic secondary school calculations eh?
 
Last edited:
He has many of us on ignore, you beat me by default! I am on his ignore list for days.

Feel free to use my junk; he has never seen it! It may get you on his list of fame. You are headed towards his list; I give you ten or so post and you will be with others on his list.

It is a great honor if he post his list again with your name on it! good luck

I've been trying for a badge for like 2 days, he seems to like me too much to ignore me though.
 
I just want to let you know... that you probably have about 55 minutes left to edit this, before it becomes permanently etched in the annals of internet history.

No pressure....

You're beyond help.

I tried, you failed.

Time to say goodbye to you as you sail off to ignoreland.
 
Coming on this board has become so unfulfilling... I provide you fine folks with entertainment like no other... yet I'm always let with an empty feeling inside.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom