• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

lets-just-see-what-happens.png



Saw this new character, and immediately thought of our pal Crazy Chainsaw. I hope he likes it :)
 
[qimg]http://static.stripgenerator.com/generated/horatius/strip/2007/10/01/lets-just-see-what-happens.png[/qimg]


Saw this new character, and immediately thought of our pal Crazy Chainsaw. I hope he likes it :)

Assuming he's still in one piece to read it........
 
I don't know, I thought it was the way the Bush character bore a striking resemblance to the real one.
 
i-love-it-when-a-plan-comes-together.png


I got interrupted by a meeting, and so I'm posting this one much later than Drudge's contribution. I don't know if we can reconcile the storylines.

But hey, it's the NWO! Confused storylines are our bread and butter!


Just to remind everyone who the other character is:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=2825234#post2825234


ETA: I still hate noticing typos in the comic after I post them. And there's two just in the first panel! Arrrghhhh!
 
Nice rifle! I tried that once, and it just didn't work out......

Thanks.

Stripgenerator does not like complicated object compositions. I tried to make an image once of NWO Kitty's pistol with the slide kicking back, and it just wasn't happening.

Next time I'm going to go all "South Park" on it and just photoshop in a picture of an M4, dammit. :)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom