• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

Me? You mean me don't you? I suck. :cry1

No no dear. *comforting pat* I was referring to what's-his-name who posted comics that everyone kept telling him were not funny; he's a CTer. ;)

But you knew that didn't you. *chuckles*
 
No no dear. *comforting pat* I was referring to what's-his-name who posted comics that everyone kept telling him were not funny; he's a CTer. ;)

But you knew that didn't you. *chuckles*

I did, just needed a little positive reinforcement this morning.
glomp.gif
 
I decided I should just add to this topic now.

con1.png

con2.png

con-3.png

untitled.png


Ok. They are not very good. I've have a long day...
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom