• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

full-service.png
 
I kind of miss William Rea's nonsensical entries into this thread. His comics always had this kind of bizarre, existentialist, post-modern quality to them.

Why'd he have to go and get his silly ass banned, anyway?
 
I kind of miss William Rea's nonsensical entries into this thread. His comics always had this kind of bizarre, existentialist, post-modern quality to them.

Why'd he have to go and get his silly ass banned, anyway?
I miss him, too. He was fun to get all wound up, and it was comical to puncture his over-inflated sense of himself.
Ah, but we'll always have the memories...
 
I miss him, too. He was fun to get all wound up, and it was comical to puncture his over-inflated sense of himself.
Ah, but we'll always have the memories...

I liked the part when one of the mods told him that the thread in Forum Management wasn't a thread to discuss himself. :D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom