• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

im-so-ronery-part-ii.png
 
Jim Fetzer is threatened with talking or having the new Tom Hanks JFK debunking series played alongside a reaction shot of jim in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

the-inquisition-continues.png
 
I'd contribute more, but I'm still gun-shy after the incident immortalized in strip #932.

However, the prospect of NWO Kitty offspring should keep this thread going for some time. I already have some story ideas for the youngsters.
 
Also, Qarnos' realistic-looking Robotron grunt raised the bar for "creative use of the given pieces."
 
[qimg]http://static.stripgenerator.com/generated/horatius/strip/2007/06/12/setting-the-record-straight.png[/qimg]

twelve? Oh crap?

I'm actually crying with laughter....


Sing ho for being a male...
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom