• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

I am feeling mean, yet humorous. I shall follow in Undesired Walrus' theme.

[qimg]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g157/kookbreaker/the-modern-hero.png[/qimg]

[qimg]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g157/kookbreaker/the-modern-hero-part-2.png[/qimg]

Hooray! I love our Dylan character. It suits him so well. A sort of "I'm cheeky aint I?" expression...
 
I am feeling mean, yet humorous. I shall follow in Undesired Walrus' theme.

[qimg]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g157/kookbreaker/the-modern-hero.png[/qimg]

[qimg]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g157/kookbreaker/the-modern-hero-part-2.png[/qimg]

Dylan's actual avatar is of Mark punching himself?
 
demonic-forces.png
 
Dylan's actual avatar is of Mark punching himself?

Its cheapo CGI. He pasted Gravy's face onto the 'Jack' character from 'Fight Club' when he beats himself up in his bosses office.

Gravy had an animated .gif Avatar for a while that showed how Dylan just.did.not.move. in the debate. I suppose Dylan thinks all things are equal.
 
[qimg]http://aycu15.webshots.com/image/15654/2005272327732544515_rs.jpg[/qimg]

[qimg]http://aycu22.webshots.com/image/16741/2005291736172812992_rs.jpg[/qimg]

[qimg]http://aycu30.webshots.com/image/14949/2005231387171577311_rs.jpg[/qimg]

ROFLMAO!! Funniest ones yet!
You are awesome. If we could nominate comic strips you'd have my nomination.
 
ROFLMAO!! Funniest ones yet!
You are awesome. If we could nominate comic strips you'd have my nomination.

*bows* Thank you, thank you. :D

Well if the comic book idea gets off the ground, you add me in the "Totally Silly Ridicule" section.
 
ROFLMAO!! Funniest ones yet!
You are awesome. If we could nominate comic strips you'd have my nomination.



I've had two of mine nominated so far, and I think one other person's was as well. Go go nuts! :)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom