• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

Well thanks folks...now that I have spent 2 hours going over these, I have to actually get some work done...need more!
 
drmod05oa0.jpg
 
acobi-conspiracy-edition.png

I was so tempted to steal from the scene in "The Life of Brian": "We are all different" "I'm not!"
 
[qimg]http://static.stripgenerator.com/generated/ihaunter/strip/2007/05/08/acobi-conspiracy-edition.png[/qimg]
I was so tempted to steal from the scene in "The Life of Brian": "We are all different" "I'm not!"

Brilliant! Captures the hypocrisy perfectly.
 
"REF" should be "JREF" in the second panel. Damn my copy-editing skills...

[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/116324640a4bf52f44.png[/qimg]



That's okay, there's a large fraction of the twoofers who can't spell JERF JFER JFRE JREF correctly, so it works in context.
 
Why haven't there been reams of cartoons after Dylan's latest announcement? I'm all alone here...:)
struggle.png

struggle2.png
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom