• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

Thank you. I thought I would be flamed into oblivion for that.:)



Well, if you believe certain posters here, you'd expect that. But really, we're not always teeth-gnashing ogres. You'll find we're much more open to real humour at our own expense than the twoofers are.

Heck, my first post in this thread was a rip on myself, as you'll figure out if you look at some of my past postings. In making a joke at my own expense, I inadvertently created a pretty popular character. Such is life :)
 
perpetual-sockpuppets-daily-routine.png
 
I marvel at the breadth and depth of talent displayed by those of you who have created the hundreds of strips in this thread. Excellent, excellent work.
 
These are golden. Here's my attempt (I'm not nearly as good at this as I thought I would be):
6594463e89315d826.png
 
More. Please be gentle.

[qimg]http://static.stripgenerator.com/generated/anonymous/strip/2007/05/07/conspiracy-born-2.png[/qimg]

[qimg]http://static.stripgenerator.com/generated/anonymous/strip/2007/05/07/conspiracy-born-3.png[/qimg]



The "In Plain Sight" line is good. Nice take off of twooferdom.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom