• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

smoking-guns-the-design-flaw.png
 
Thought you might like it, so I made a 'blank' one!
You can almost feel the epicness of the event, can't you? :D

Here's your blank in case Molech has to address his minions once more! :D
 
It's inspired by my actual cat, Nova. Every time it thunders out, he looks guilty. I think it's because he thinks the Giant Sky Cat is mad at him!


[qimg]http://static.stripgenerator.com/generated/horatius/strip/2008/08/02/dogma-doesnt-just-create-itself.png[/qimg]

I used to have a fox terrier that had to stay outside during thunderstorms because he ran around the yard barking and chasing the thunder.
 
Somebody's got to do something with inertia's whole "evidence is for losers" ramblings.
 
Well, I did this one for another thread a couple of days ago:

thats-not-completely-accurate.png



As for Inertia, I saw a few of his posts, but haven't really got the full effect yet. Is there one good thread to look at?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom