• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

While I'm loving the current thread, Horatius, didn't you leave the last thread kind of hanging wrt Jesus/the truthers? [/not-so-subtle-hint] :D
 
While I'm loving the current thread, Horatius, didn't you leave the last thread kind of hanging wrt Jesus/the truthers? [/not-so-subtle-hint] :D



Grumble grumble.....Bloody annoying devoted fans......




whatever-happened-to.png




;)
 
What's a popcorn sting? :confused:



It's where the police entrap you by getting you to buy smuggled popcorn.






Or it's a typo of "string", but that's a pretty low probability.



Am I the last one to find out that people actually buy premade popcorn strings? Maybe the terrorists are right.....
 
Last edited:
Oy... I saw "pogo" being used as a verb and immediately thought of the online game site versus a pogo stick... You think Jesus is a member? ;)
 
:jaw-dropp

You guys did NOT just go there.

Or did I just go there by thinking you did go there? AAAAUUUUUUGGGHHHH!!!

Must... go.... wash... brain... out.... with.... soap.... *staggers off to the bathroom*
 
Or it's a typo of "string", but that's a pretty low probability.

Am I the last one to find out that people actually buy premade popcorn strings? Maybe the terrorists are right.....

Only in Amerika I guess. Seen those before though - when I was like 4. Weird. :o
What about the terrorists though? :boxedin:
 
I said this in the other thread, but it bears repeating....

KITTY!!!!!

*snuggles the kitty*
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom