• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

CIT presentation in Arlington VA

"Lanky Ranke" is claiming that the room was 90% full with 70 attendees. His plane was late, so he was late to the conference and was only allowed 30 minutes.... and that he received a standing ovation after he was done.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=481507&page=3#pid6697755

"The lying witnesses OF COURSE wouldn't show up because they know this information implicates them as accomplices to mass murder." He is calling all the witnesses he has not and can never respond to "liars" and "criminals."

Like Probst.

Anyhow, I think he meant that his plane got in late last night FROM the conference, not to the conference. Dragging Aldo's buffet swollen body back from the East coast will do that.

Which one is Dom? Isn't he still part of the CIT?

Hi Dom! Sober up yet?
 
Last edited:
Anyhow, I think he meant that his plane got in late last night FROM the conference, not to the conference. Dragging Aldo's buffet swollen body back from the East coast will do that.

Which one is Dom? Isn't he still part of the CIT?

Hi Dom! Sober up yet?

Yeah, I see that.

Dom was kicked out of the tree fort some time ago. Not sure why.
 
reply posted on 13-7-2009 @ 12:35 PM by Craig Ranke CIT


Oh and of course the trip included some research/investigation as well.

We made a surprise visit to the house one of the alleged witnesses who has been shown to be dishonest. We had an EXTREMELY interesting discussion where he said something very serious that further implicates him.

I'll eventually put out a report but in the mean time will not answer any questions about it.

More guilty witnesses!!!

:crazy:

Somebody should report this idiot for stalking and harrassment, never mind libel.
 
Last edited:
Wow is it just me or does Aldo look like Dr. Evil in that photo of them sitting at the table.
LOL what an idiot Craig flashing the V like he is hardcore.
The guy grew up dong gymnastics so hardcore and gymnastics dont really mix.
I think he never really learned to be man.
On the flip side he used to like to parade half naked pics of his girlfriend around the office.
The dude has no class either.
 
More guilty witnesses!!!

:crazy:

Somebody should report this idiot for stalking and harrassment, never mind libel.
WOW these guys are beginning to turn potentially dangerous.
Now we know that the CIT CULT freaks WILL NEVER interview first responders.
CIT CULT will simply spin and it when the first responders refuse to interview them.
Imagine that everyone is your enemy if they simply disagree with you.
This is paranoia and delusions becoming dangerous.
 
hhhmmmm geeeeee NONE of Craig's cherry picked witnesses showed up?
WOW!
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHOCKING!
 
Now we know that the CIT CULT freaks WILL NEVER interview first responders.

Yup. There are 150 interviews with first responders and eye-witnesses in "Firefight: Inside the Battle to Save the Pentagon on 9/11" by Creed and Newman, yet those lying, frauds from the CIT would never approach them.
 
Does anyone else find it rather odd and disturbing that the CIT CULT chose to stop at a witnesses home who they have labeled as a liar INSTEAD of re interviewing their current witnesses or contacting new witnesses?
Its disturbing that the only piece of new investigative work they have to brag about is stalking a detractor.
I wonder how long it will be until either a direct member of the CIT CULT or one of their deluded paranoid followers does something illegal.
 
Check it out guys, the photos are up.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/photo.php?pid=30598897&id=1222531317

I'm afraid it's bad news. Definately north of 10.

Oh man... I can't actually see them yet, but IF these photos clearly show plus ten, by a comfortable margin, then we have two tacks open:
1) Admit we were wrong - even though it seemed overwhelming, the evidence proving south of that was wrong and trumped by 3-D reality.
2) Refuse to accept the photos (and any video that may surface, riiiight :rolleyes:) since they have been exclusively in control of the perpetrators and could be altered and so do NOT constitute valid evidence.

Bob, 16, JHun, trif, the decision is in each of your courts. I'm going for a number somewhere in the tens, which means event impact after all. :shocked: Whether or not there's a visible mark we'll have to wait for the dust bong smoke to settle.

But I don't see more than 28, and that includes two dudes with cameras and someone messing around with the projector. It's possible I may have counted Aldo more than once, or twice.

I bet if you were to cross reference every face with the local VA "truth" mob you'd have a positive match on them all.

Man, this is getting to be quite a ride. The drama is so tension, the tension so dramatic! History hangs in the balance, and we're counting every attendee to judge impact damage. Will the neocon Bush admin war pigs survive the assault or not? Stay tuned!
 
Last edited:
I admit it! I was wrong.

Holee Smokes, CIT has been all over the freaking news today! I have a google tracker on them, and after their presentation last Saturday, it seems like the boys HAVE been all over the news.

Granted, from the headlines, it does not seem positive, but damn, the MSM REALLY has taken notice:

Here is the headline from Slate:

"CIT Group Fights for Survival"

The Wall Street Journal:

"Potential Void Left by CIT Would Be Filled, With Time"

and amazingly:

"Geithner Says US Has Authority to Address CIT"

They HAVE hit the big time!
 
I must say that thread over at ATS is impressive.
The number of started posts is about even between truthers and debunkers.
I liked this post though and it must make ATS happy to know that people who are bat **** crazy have a place to call home:
Have you ever watched Derrin Brown? The mentalist? Its amazing, he can influence and do all sorts of things including making people think he is invisible.

On the day of 9/11, there was the power of suggestion at work, people heard and or saw the planes crash at New York. A low flying plane would immediately be suspect.

Now what are people going to think when they see a plane flying right toward the Pentagon?

If the explosion was such, that it could "cover" the plane, and send out debris, no-one would accurately remember what happened, it would be the power of suggestion that would lead them into believing it crashed.
 
Last edited:
Man I hope Craig calls the Howard Stern Wrap-up show again soon......
 
Last edited:
This is bigtime for Craig and Waldo, they managed to attract a few dozen whackjobs to an event that they had been relentlessly advertising in whackjob channels for months.


I expect that the birthday party next door had a much larger turnout.


Hey Craig, I know you spend a lot of time reading this forum, when are you going to press charges against Lloyd England ???
Theres a permanent global war going on and he is, according to you, complicit in this Govt lie.
 
Last edited:
Sorry but this may be a tad rude to older people but based on those pictures doesn't it seem like some manager at a senior community decided to play a joke and send some of their seniors on a field trip?
BTW between all the losers involved in this event they couldn't afford to get a bigger room or delay it until they could get a bigger room if one was not available?
 
Last edited:
This is bigtime for Craig and Waldo, they managed to attract a few dozen whackjobs to an event that they had been relentlessly advertising in whackjob channels for months.


I expect that the birthday party next door had a much larger turnout.


Hey Craig, I know you spend a lot of time reading this forum, when are you going to press charges against Lloyd England ???
Theres a permanent global war going on and he is, according to you, complicit in this Govt lie.
Yes maybe there was some spillover and people who may not have wanted to go the party went to check out the circus.
I am also waiting for Craig and Aldo to sue me. I havent gotten my notice to appear yet.
Also I wonder if Gustavo and Nick from the OC Weekly got sued yet?
 
Last edited:
Man I hope Craig calls the Howard Stern Wrap-up show again soon......

Thank you soooo much Bobert...I had a really crappy day at work today...and that just made me laugh and laugh and laugh...I'm all happy now! I give you the highest Macgyver salute....double rock and roll devil hands!

ronnie_james_dio.jpg
 
As suspected, this was also a DC 911 Truth event.

There's a few montages in Google Images of DC 911 Truth events, and you can pretty much tick off all of the people you can make out in them as being present during the CIT comedy festival.

This was an event for the already converted.
 
I just spoke to my friend in Va, and he has confirmed that there were no more than 12 in that room. He did say it was fairly early ( I don't have an exact time) But, I am still suspect. DC 911 Truth most likely stopped by to make their numbers look better.

Either way, a whole room full of paranoid morons.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom