JennyJo Critical Thinker Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 346 Jul 20, 2008 #101 Sunni Man said: So it's impossible for an arab to be anti-semitic Click to expand... Why then do I feel unhappy and concerned when you tell me I am a zionist Jew with filthy zionist friends?
Sunni Man said: So it's impossible for an arab to be anti-semitic Click to expand... Why then do I feel unhappy and concerned when you tell me I am a zionist Jew with filthy zionist friends?
Darat Lackey Staff member Joined Aug 3, 2001 Messages 130,430 Location South East, UK Jul 20, 2008 #102 Thread has been derailed beyond any reasonable chance of saving it. Thread closed. Replying to this modbox in thread will be off topic Posted By: Darat
Thread has been derailed beyond any reasonable chance of saving it. Thread closed. Replying to this modbox in thread will be off topic Posted By: Darat