• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Chomsky: US public irrelevant

His referring to Bolivia and Haïti is bizarre, to say the least.


And you think so based on what conclusion? - That Bolivia and Haiti aren't able to hold democratic elections??? :confused: That would be a racist point of view from you, wouldn't it?

So let me get fast-forward: The recent elections in the US were completely democratic in your POV - even if innocent people were excluded, correct? :(
 
And you think so based on what conclusion?

Historical facts, a little thing called reality...

- That Bolivia and Haiti aren't able to hold democratic elections??? :confused: That would be a racist point of view from you, wouldn't it?

I resent the accusation, it's downright low of you.
 
Historical facts, a little thing called reality...

I resent the accusation, it's downright low of you.



Why is it low to ask if you prefer Democracy over excluding "unwanted, mostly black"-votes?

In what kind of Democracy did you grow up? :confused:
 
I know full well what the word "racist" means.

Please retract your insinuation.


I will retract it once you say that recent elections weren't democratic. Because one opinion excludes the other one.

So I will ask again in Chomsky's name: Were recent elections democratic - or not?
 
I think I'm starting to understand you Oliver, you have literally the mind of a child.
 
Are you saying you will retract your gratuitous and petty insinuation once I say what you want me to say?


I don't want you to say it. I'm fine with a "Who gives a **** about N-Words in elections" as well. Even if it wouldn't satisfy my moral understanding of Canada's opinions.

I think I'm starting to understand you Oliver, you have literally the mind of a child.



So now you're attacking Children as well? :eek: You're an evil man, Goury! :D:p
 
So, I've had Ollie on ignore for a while now. He just reminded me why.
 
Why is Chomsky's opinion on an American election of any value to a German who doesn't vote in Germany?

Non sequiturs for two hundred Reichsmarks, Alex. :p

DR
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom