• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Canadian Election - Liberal Party Getting Desperate?

Horatius

NWO Kitty Wrangler
Joined
May 9, 2006
Messages
29,691
I just saw an ad for this site at some other forum. I don't know how long it's been around, but it doesn't make the Liberal Party look overly confident, IMHO.


http://www.bushharper.com/


Really, the URL alone tells you everything you need to know....
 
Fun fact: For the website, although not the ad itself, they're using the same typeface (Gotham) that Barack Obama uses pretty heavily in his campaign material.
 
I was wondering if there was a evidence that it was an official Liberal Party website, then I saw the disclaimer at the bottom. :boggled: Lame.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom