• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Calexit? LOL

Wonderful idea! Appoint Hillary to be the Ambassador to Libya. She can take John Podesta with her.

I suspect she would be not stupid enough to accept a position she could not work to destroy Trump from - and that one would not help her in that goal. Best for us she is free to roam and cement old contacts. And make new contracts.
 
It will be interesting to follow the income to her foundation, now that she has no position of power and no hope of gaining any, ever.
 
CA has a head start though. They have a border entry stop on the state line. It's just like coming back from Mexico, except this is coming into CA from AZ. You have to stop there on I-40, they even ask you what your business is in California! To me this is outrageous. The only state in the US that does that. They already think they are another Country.
Chris B.

Ah- you mean the agricultural inspection stations where they are trying to keep dangerous agricultural pathogens from wiping out the farm economy of California? Most states with significant agriculture have them: I easily confirmed this by googling Florida, Georgia, and Hawaii, but then got bored and quite. In my experience they ask you Where are you coming from? Do you have any fresh fruit or vegetables with you? And then just wave you through.

As to the highlight- have they asked you for a passport as would happen going Mexico to the USA? I suspect you are just trying to make your interpretation more dramatic, but if they did ask you for a passport then I would certainly agree that any such over-the-top attempt to prevent agricultural pests from damaging the California economy would illegal and burdensome to the average traveller.
 
I live in California having been born in another state. And what I say to those that attempt to make fun of California and of those in California who seek to distance us from the newly elected Trump USA: it's just envy!

But don't worry- we recognize that we will not be allowed to leave (if only because California contributes more to the USA economy and Federal taxes than it receives in benefits, not to mention the Civil War), so we will be doing our best to help fix it for the rest of you guys over the next few years.
 
California alone has a larger population than Canada. Get ready, Canada, for the concrete canyons of the west coast to wisely rule over your vast expanse, too! There's nothing they, from their dense cities, aren't so expert at for the wilds that they don't know how to micromanage it!

Scientists have packed more and more rats into a small living space, and at some point, they turn on each other and fight. This is the proper mindset to vote to rule all.

I like the concept of that map, even though I recognize it will never happen.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom