• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bush Derangement Syndrome?

Look, folks, again:

"I hate the idiot sonofabitch" -- not Bush derangement syndrome. Many people think any president is an idiot sonofabith.

"Bush is an idiot AND an evil genius" -- Bush derangement syndrome, since obviously one hates Bush so much they don't care making logically inconsistent claims.
 
Look, folks, again:

"I hate the idiot sonofabitch" -- not Bush derangement syndrome. Many people think any president is an idiot sonofabith.

"Bush is an idiot AND an evil genius" -- Bush derangement syndrome, since obviously one hates Bush so much they don't care making logically inconsistent claims.

I hate Bush, but I don't think he's an idiot OR an evil genius.
 
Look, folks, again:

"I hate the idiot sonofabitch" -- not Bush derangement syndrome. Many people think any president is an idiot sonofabith.

"Bush is an idiot AND an evil genius" -- Bush derangement syndrome, since obviously one hates Bush so much they don't care making logically inconsistent claims.
I think this sums it up pretty well. You don't have to look very hard to find many examples right in this forum of "Bush is an idiot AND an evil genius."
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom