• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

BT keyboard won't type on Venue 7

The Man

Unbanned zombie poster
Joined
Jun 19, 2007
Messages
19,119
Location
Poughkeepsie, NY
I got a free Dell Venue 7 tablet when I bought a 2 in 1 this year. I just picked up a blue tooth keyboard for it. The tablet pairs to the keyboard but doesn't take typed input. Under the "Keyboard and input methods" there is no option for blue tooth or external keyboard.

I tried the keyboard with the 2 in one and it worked fine. Any ideas, other than I'm screwed and blue tooth tattooed?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom