• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Books you could NOT put down

I don't read much fiction but I've found Wallander books very hard to put down. Jo Nesbo books are too scary to put down :D

Second Jo Nesbo and I'll raise a Stig Larson. The first of the Millenium Trilogy (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) I read during a weekend in Bavaria (lots of trains)
 
I don't read much fiction but I've found Wallander books very hard to put down. Jo Nesbo books are too scary to put down :D

The TV versions are not bad either. Have a station here currently running them!!!! (subtitled of course!!!)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom