• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Bohemian Gravity / Pondering string theory in song

Michael C

Graduate Poster
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Messages
1,964
Location
Tarn, France
"Queen" fans, string theorists and anyone interested by mixing music and physics, this is for you.

Maybe I could have put this in the Arts forum. In any case I think it deserves a place somewhere on JREF. I don't know enough about string theory to comment on the content, but I appreciate the excellent a capella singing (all done by one guy) and the clever way the video has been put together. And of course the sock puppet, who has the makings of a star.

 
Several of my more theoretically minded colleagues have been praising the well crafted lyrics.
It's brilliant.
 
Pondering String Theory - in song...

I simply couldn't resist posting this link to String Theory pondered to the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody, complete with Einstein sock puppet - it might just be a work of genius :D
 
Glad you found the video in the end - it's brilliant :)
 
What a talent!

I think Freddie would approve.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom