• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bill O'Reilly

What's wrong with you?? My mea culpa not good enough for you?? You are a petty little man.
I'm sorry, you implied that the question was still open.

See?
So I got fooled by a parody of a parody? Does that mean there was a parody in the first place? I have e mailed the creator of the site and am waiting for an answer. Who knows if it will be truthful? Apparently I can’t trust the French. If I was duped, than mea culpa.



Are you, then, conceding the point that O'Reilly fabricated evidence to support a point that was not true?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom