Passing through the vaginal orifice creates a fundamental transformation?
Perhaps you think it does. But I hope you can at least conceive of why someone else mightd not.
Here's the part that's probably going to confuse you. I haven't stated my personal opinion on abortion, or on birth control. Do you know why I haven't done so? Because my personal opinion is irrelevant to the argument I was making. A lot of people get confused by this, but you can dismantle bad arguments regardless of whether you agree or disagree with the conclusion.
I don't really begrudge anyone differing opinions about abortion or birth control. It's a difficult topic, with some hard moral choices. But what I do begrudge people is a casual dismissal of differing opinions, an inability to credit an opponent's position with any merit or even good faith. And that's exactly what happened with Manoplus's post. It was a very bad argument. And I pointed out its flaws.
You couldn't understand those flaws, and I'm still not sure you do. Because if you really understood them, then you would know that your questions are pointless. My answers don't matter here, because I'm not trying to make the kind of argument in favor of my answer that Manoplus was making in favor of his.