• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Best Science Blog 2008

Pharyngula: 32.5%
Watt's up with that: 37.6%
Climate Audit: 10.9%

Two sites that analyze climate data get half the votes, predictable somewhat. I'm curious about one thing, maybe people here can clue me in.

Pharyngula, on browsing the website, doesn't seem to have much science, but a lot of ranting, political and anti-religion. Nothing wrong there, but if there was science, I didn't find it.

Is Pharyngula a good reference science blog? If so for what sorts of discussion or information?
 
Pharyngula: 32.5%
Watt's up with that: 37.6%
Climate Audit: 10.9%

Two sites that analyze climate data get half the votes, predictable somewhat. I'm curious about one thing, maybe people here can clue me in.

Pharyngula, on browsing the website, doesn't seem to have much science, but a lot of ranting, political and anti-religion. Nothing wrong there, but if there was science, I didn't find it.

Is Pharyngula a good reference science blog? If so for what sorts of discussion or information?

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/science/

The posts are categorised so you can skip the politics and religion if you want to.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom