• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Best JFK website for debunkers

Myron Proudfoot

Master Poster
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
2,361
Location
Northern VA/DC
What's the best website for debunking the JFK assassination conspiracy tales? I would like to recommend one, or several, to my (college) students.

I already have John McAdams.


thanks,
 
Last edited:
the McAdams site is probably the best I've ever seen.Especially the 100 Errors in Oliver Stone's JFK page.

I didn't really think anyone was still really interested in it.Enough people I've met believe in the Conspiracy because well,they made that movie didn't they?
It's hard to convince them otherwise.

website?I used to haveta rummage round flea markets and yard sales looking for books.I wish there was a website then.
 
thanks for replying. I am also recommending Gerald Posner, Case Closed and
Vincent Bugliosi , Reclaiming History. it was "Case Closed" that finally convinced me. When I was young I thought it was maybe a mob hit, to get RFK off of Jimmy Hoffa's back...
 
Believe it or not,Mark Fuhrman has a pretty good book about it too,but I can't think of the name right now.

The Bugliosi book is Amazing but probably a bit intimidating.

Posner's the best bet.
 
There is one thing about JFK that bothers me. There was a report of a bullet hole in the front windshield of the car. The White House stated it was "from an earlier shooting incident", which strikes me as a bit odd but. Does anyone know if this is just (another) lie by CTers, or was there indeed a shooting or something on that at all?

I got the claim from Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_assassination_cover-up_and_conspiracy_theories

McHrozni
 
There is one thing about JFK that bothers me. There was a report of a bullet hole in the front windshield of the car. The White House stated it was "from an earlier shooting incident", which strikes me as a bit odd but. Does anyone know if this is just (another) lie by CTers, or was there indeed a shooting or something on that at all?

I got the claim from Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_assassination_cover-up_and_conspiracy_theories

McHrozni

There was a crack in the windshield caused by a bullet fragment hitting it after passing through Kennedy's head. Other fragments dented the metal frame of the windshield.
 
There was a crack in the windshield caused by a bullet fragment hitting it after passing through Kennedy's head. Other fragments dented the metal frame of the windshield.

That seems plausible. Any idea why the Government stated it "occurred prior to Dallas"?

I'm sure that a close examination would show which direction the bullet or fragment traveled.

McHrozni
 
That seems plausible. Any idea why the Government stated it "occurred prior to Dallas"?
The "Government" said this? When/where?

I'm sure that a close examination would show which direction the bullet or fragment traveled.
Yes, it did. The expert who examined the crack found that it did not go all the way through, was beveled toward the front, and had palpable residue of lead on the inside surface.
 
The "Government" said this? When/where?

As I said, I got this claim from Wikipedia, and asked here about it:
Other evidence for the claim of more than three shots fired was the FBI photographs of the limousines, showing a bullet hole in the windshield of the vehicle above the rear-view mirror. The Warren Commission ignored the evidence. The Government's response was that it "occurred prior to Dallas".

The citation is a book: Robert Groden: The Killing of a President 1993, p. 41

Yes, it did. The expert who examined the crack found that it did not go all the way through, was beveled toward the front, and had palpable residue of lead on the inside surface.

Cool, that settles it then, thanks :)
Apparently that Robert Groden is just another idiot (JAI).

McHrozni
 
Cites of the expert who examined the windshield:

Mr. SPECTER - Will you state your name again for the record, please?
Mr. FRAZIER - Robert A. Frazier.
Mr. SPECTER - Mr. Frazier, you have appeared heretofore to testify about certain tests which you have conducted, but at this phase of the record, will you state briefly your occupation and your specialty, please?
Mr. FRAZIER - I am a special agent assigned to the FBI laboratory, the firearms identification unit in Washington, D.C., where I make examinations of bullets, cartridges, gunpowder tests, bullet holes, examinations of clothing, and other similar types of examinations.

...

Mr. SPECTER - Did you have occasion then to examine the windshield of the Presidential limousine?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes; I did.
Mr. SPECTER - What did that examination disclose?
Mr. FRAZIER - On the inside surface of the windshield there was a deposit of lead. This deposit was located when you look at the inside surface of the windshield, 13 1/2 inches down from the top, 23 inches from the left-hand side or driver's side of the windshield, and was immediately in front of a small pattern of star-shaped cracks which appeared in the outer layer of the laminated windshield.
Mr. DULLES - What do you mean by the "outer layer of the laminated windshield"?
Mr. FRAZIER - The windshield is composed of two layers with a very thin layer of plastic in between which bonds them together in the form of safety glass. The inside layer of the glass was not broken, but the outside layer immediately on the outside of the lead residue had a very small pattern of cracks and there was a very minute particle of glass missing from the outside surface.
Mr. DULLES - And the outside surface was the surface away from where the occupants were sitting?
Mr. FRAZIER - That is correct; yes.
Mr. DULLES - And the inside surface was the surface nearest the occupants?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes.
Mr. SPECTER - What do those characteristics indicate as to which side of the windshield was struck?
Mr. FRAZIER - It indicates that it could only have been struck on the inside surface. It could not have been struck on the outside surface because of the manner in which the glass broke and further because of the lead residue on the inside surface. The cracks appear in the outer layer of the glass because the glass is bent outward at the time of impact which stretches the outer layer of the glass to the point where these small radial or wagon spoke-wagon wheel spoke-type cracks appear on the outer surface.
Mr. DULLES - So the pressure must have come from the inside and not from the outside against the glass?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; that is correct.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom