• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Best Email Program For Windows 7?

I've used Thunderbird for years and I've always liked it... until now. I don't know if it's a Windows 7 issue, but version 6 has a lot of display problems. If you're looking for a new mail program I couldn't recommend it.
 
I still don't like Windows Live Mail, but am getting used to it. However, I can't find the address book. I know Dolphin put my stored e-mails on for me and the address book must be there somewhere, but I can't find a link. I used to do Shift+Ctrl+B on OE, but that doesn't work. Can anyone help here, please?
 
I still don't like Windows Live Mail, but am getting used to it. However, I can't find the address book. I know Dolphin put my stored e-mails on for me and the address book must be there somewhere, but I can't find a link. I used to do Shift+Ctrl+B on OE, but that doesn't work. Can anyone help here, please?

The address book is called contacts and you can get to it by going to the lower left hand corner of the Live Mail screen and click on the Contacts icon. It looks like the address book icon.

To get back to the e-mail screen, click on the first icon in the lower left corner.
 
The address book is called contacts and you can get to it by going to the lower left hand corner of the Live Mail screen and click on the Contacts icon. It looks like the address book icon.

To get back to the e-mail screen, click on the first icon in the lower left corner.

Ah, thank you! I can see how to do that now and have tried it out. I must say I don't think I like the address book as much as OE's, but, here again, I'll get used to it!!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom