• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Batman is dead.......

I was worried when I heard this it would be that little kid, and when they said MVA I was even more upset. I'm sorry this guy was killed, he sounds like a great guy. But I was glad it wasn't that little kid, fighting cancer only to be killed by a car.
From all accounts he was. I remember reading the story when it first broke a couple of years ago and how it came to pass he was Batman; guy made it good and wanted to give back.

Very sad end....
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom