• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Barbi doll with a "hidden" cam

Sorry, I could not open the link but if the camera is used to secure the child safety when with a new baby sitter I believe it is acceptable but use a Barbie doll for paedophilia it's just disgusting.
 
Sorry, I could not open the link but if the camera is used to secure the child safety when with a new baby sitter I believe it is acceptable but use a Barbie doll for paedophilia it's just disgusting.
It's not a security device nor a pedophilia device. It's a camera made for children to use, nothing more.
 
Too bad Barbie didn't have a hidden camera back in 1988, on the night her friend Skipper vanished. Went to a slumber party at Barbie's dreamhouse in Malibu, and was never seen again. Cops couldn't pin anything on Barbie or her on-again, off-again boyfriend Ken, but certainly there were questions: whose bloody glove was found in the pink convertible? Why was there one pink golf club missing? Why does a woman whose knees are totally unable to bend own a ladder? I wouldn't be surprised to find out the feds have been wiretapping and installing hidden cameras all over Barbie's mansion. Which, by the way, she never explained how she paid for. She's an incurable job hopper --nurse, attorney, teacher, businesswoman, even a cop! Maybe the rumors are true, and Barbie's financing her lavish lifestyle by being a major distributor, possibly even a kingpin, in the hugely successful Malibu drug racket! It would explain why the DEA keeps seizing sporty speedboats carrying packages of pink cocaine.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom