• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Banachek and Benjamin at TAM

Joined
Jun 15, 2007
Messages
753
At TAM, there are two features on opening day (June 19th) that are right down my alley. For those who haven't visited my Grey Matters site, I'm a big fan of amazing mental feats, especially when fun is made a large part of it.

There's Dr. Arthur Benjamin, who does amazing math problems in his head. Here's a quick preview:


The other feature I'm interested in is Banachek's Memory Workshop.

I between jobs right now (but I do live in Vegas), so I'm trying to decide whether to attend just these two features before I go. Is anyone else going to be there, and/or has seen these before? I'd like to hear your thoughts about them, to help decide whether to go.

Also, are there any other performers here who do memory, math, or other amazing mental feats regularly?
 
I went to Dr. Art Benjamin's show at TAM 6, and while I was totally impressed by his abilities, I couldn't stop thinking, "this is so adorable."
 
I don't know about "adorable". I just think this guy is super cool!
 
By the way, Greymatters, I just checked out your website. I now think you are cool too. I may have to buy one of those pi t-shirts.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom