triforcharity
Banned
- Joined
- Jun 23, 2009
- Messages
- 13,961
I am indeed alright.
Still no word on if HAARP started the fire or not.
Glad to hear that, and hope that continues to be the case.
And "We didn't start the fiiirreeee!!"
I am indeed alright.
Still no word on if HAARP started the fire or not.
If we ignore the silly responses the 32 degree outside temperature on Flight 800 at 13,000 feet would have condensed any alleged fuel vapors inside the center fuel tank. You know, aircraft have red hot exteriors from air friction, which is why lavatory ice chunks sometimes form from leaks.
Only a nuke. Gee, I've pulverized concrete with a sledgehammer before. Does that make it a nuclear hammer?Further, the energy required to launch huges pieces of structural steel and exoskeleton hundreds of feet horizontally cannot be achieved with anything other than nukes.
Jetfuel and gravity cannot pulverize and calcine concrete, but nuclear explosions can.
From Babe Ruth on the UM forum
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=244891&st=510#entry4898165
Only a nuke. Gee, I've pulverized concrete with a sledgehammer before. Does that make it a nuclear hammer?
Well, your hammer is made of atoms, right? And you know what's at the center of every atom!
ANUCLEARNUCLEUS!!!!!
"Folks, realize this: THEY WANTED TO STRIKE ON THE 28th, or VERY close to that date, but for one reason or another were not able, and are NOW back-peddling about who did this false-flag operation against Syria."
Yeah, and the forward to his book on the Hague trial was written by a US attorney general. These are just off topic ad hominems typical of small minds. Kosovo was the comparator advanced as a case of selfless western intervention if you care to recall.
I always found 49 a worrisome number. I mean, it seems so unlikely that 7x7=49, right? How can anything=49, apart from 50-1 or something? Well, 45+4 too, but how often do you see that?
But I'm from the UK, so this probably explains it.
I was hoping you'd say it was that dwarf that made Mjolnir
Syria is bringing them out of the woodwork, it seems.
You can't make this stuff up, people.
Why not the 100 trillion bacteria living in symbiosis with us on and in our bodies?
These 10 000 species contain 360 times more genes than us.
How could they not be influencing our emotions? It's in their interest to manipulate our behavior.
After a starting a thread with misunderstanding about the term "Gut instinct" doubling down occurs soon after. Mind control by the hive mind of your gut bacteria
In your gut you know it's true.
No, I'm pretty sure that's just gasIn your gut you know it's true.
Well do discomfort, nausea and pain count as "mind control"? My gut bacteria have caused them to me.After a starting a thread with misunderstanding about the term "Gut instinct" doubling down occurs soon after. Mind control by the hive mind of your gut bacteria
One thing which troubles me about all this space technology is the exponential risk created by the extreme complexity of the fabrication and launch process. Reading about the solid fuel production process for the Ariane 5 rocket I am shocked by the number of steps involved in its creation, each one multiplying the mission failure risk. There are dozens if not hundreds of steps to produce the fuel. If any one step goes wrong, if the proper thickness or homogeneity of the solid fuel is not achieved, then that one, single, failed step will jeopardize the success of the entire mission. If we include every component of the creation from scratch to launch of a rocket, then we could be considering tens of thousands of steps, the success of the mission depending on the proper completion of each one - which begs the question: at what point does it become statistically impossible for a rocket launch to be successful?
No, I'm pretty sure that's just gas![]()
Clueless forum again,
Apparently it is statistically impossible to ever launch a rocket
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1070&start=585
I guess they don't have quality control in his mom's basement?