• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Astronomy books for beginners?

Something like these? Probably okay for daddy, but I doubt Marcello could wield them.... but with a tripod and a nice little set-up on the roof...?

(Plus, we have stuff wandering around in the bush here within meters of our shop. I made a whole thread on the dinosaur (water monitor) who came visiting the shop.... and birds and such. During the rainy season our back lot which is normally a back lot that is a roadway turns into a pond and we even get what look to be egrets or other small wading birds. )

http://www.spectrum-scientifics.com/Giant-Binoculars-s/1995.htm

ETA: Before anyone runs and starts criticizing the product, I should mention that's a member's site/shop.

Crap, what is the Mini-Giant doing there. I haven't had those in-house for over a year!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom