• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Are You Conscious?

Are you concious?

  • Of course, what a stupid question

    Votes: 89 61.8%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 40 27.8%
  • No

    Votes: 15 10.4%

  • Total voters
    144
Yes, I defined understanding behaviourally, but merely talking back at someone is not sufficient.

If I make a point and someone comes back talking gibberish about how I must believe in angelic unicorns that travel faster than light then I don't even consider that this person has even the faintest glimmering of comprehension about what I was saying. Or what they are saying, for that matter.

I think that shows that you believe in angelic unicorns that travel faster than light. Or am I being ironic here? Perhaps when I say that you believe this, I don't really think so - and you are able to guess that, from context.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom