• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

April Stundie Finals

Vote for the best Stundie of April

  • 1 Motorcycles and Citgo

    Votes: 10 10.1%
  • 2 Evidence is "fantasy"

    Votes: 11 11.1%
  • 3 "No Doubt" is no longer just a band

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • 4 "ADIZ" can mean anything

    Votes: 7 7.1%
  • 5 Obama and dinosaurs

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • 6 We're all drunk and on LSD

    Votes: 3 3.0%
  • 7 Only "shills" need logic

    Votes: 46 46.5%
  • 8 NWO is spreading "teh gay"

    Votes: 10 10.1%
  • 9 Suggestible suggestions

    Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 10 Abortions by proton torpedo

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • 11 Shapeshifting demon popes

    Votes: 15 15.2%
  • 12 Plane crashes don't destroy planes

    Votes: 15 15.2%
  • 13 Obama is blocking the sun!

    Votes: 16 16.2%
  • 14 Nano thermite is silent

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • 15 "11" is the new "13"

    Votes: 12 12.1%
  • 16 Pizza box = WTC 1

    Votes: 15 15.2%
  • 17 Speed in "G's"

    Votes: 7 7.1%
  • 18 Suicide notes = suicide

    Votes: 10 10.1%
  • 19 A whole lotta nothing

    Votes: 14 14.1%
  • 20 Federal Reserve behind the plague

    Votes: 8 8.1%

  • Total voters
    99
  • Poll closed .

Travis

Misanthrope of the Mountains
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
24,133
First an apology to Hittman who was inadvertently included in last months finals thanks to an editing error and lack of sleep on my part. Also I'm stupid and inferior to Hittman in every way.

Are we even now?:)

So, last months winner:

"Of course, the nuclear atom is a myth on top of a myth. Atoms themselves do not exist at all. It is a false theory of Pythagoras's students Leucippus which Pythagoras learned from secret sects in India when he visited there in the sixth century BC at the behest of the jews in Babylon to spread the worst heresies of the hindus in the West."

1110746a2433fc6d0e.gif


Now, the best from April. In the interest of fairness to all those who strive to win this award I decided not include any from Heiwa this month.......or did I?;)

1) I think the message is that by achieving "zen" one will understand that motorcycles don't need maintenance because they are maintenance and that there is no south of Citgo because there is no Citgo. Other interpretations may vary.
I suggest you start by reading ZEN AND THE ART OF MOTORCYCLE MAINTENANCE.

The quality of the NofCitgo testimony is exceptionally good.

The quality of the Pentagon aircraft impact testimony is marginal.
****
2) It seems that evidence and precedent no longer have any relevance to establishing a measure of "fantasy."
Stundie Nominee said:
You do know that "Galileo" thinks he is the real Galileo, from the 17th century, right?
Yes but you think Bin Laden one of the main people responsible for 9/11, so when it comes to fantasy land you have him beat.
****
3) "Doubt" is for wussies. Real men are always "certain" even when they are "wrong."
Occam's razor only applies when there is a doubt. there IS no doubt that 9/11 was an inside job.
****
4) I suppose if ADIZ stands for Asperger's Denialist Investigating Zebras this might be almost true.
So ADIZ has nothing to do with NORAD area of responsibility nor does it mean that NORAD “had an outward looking posture”
****
5) It's a good thing Obama didn't discuss Planet of the Apes.
Did anyone notice obamas opening words to the press, saying that he had met gb`s children and they discussed dinosaurs then got around to Iran and Afghanistan.
I don’t know about anyone else but this got my spidy sense tingling.

DINOSAURS + IRAN + AFGHANISTAN = EXTINCTION
****
6) Is it possible to overdose on Poisoning the well?
One would have to be incredibly drunk "and" under the influence of LSD, Heroin, cocaine, morphine, and a life threatening head injury to believe the Jesuits and their wealthy puppets are not calling the shots. Of course, the disinformation specialists in this forum do a wonderful job creating doubt, ridiculing the truth, etc. in order to make the ignorant and misinformed believe that everything that happens is just the result of random innocence.
****
7) So "Shills" need logic, reason and proof. Call me Shill then but slap only if you want NWO super-mega commando ninja robot snipers hunting you from their secret blimps.
Sure sign though is: "give me facts", "show me proof", "that is YOUR opinion",
"not refutable", " that's illogical"

You can differentiate between people who wish to remain locked in left brain mode.. "I NEED LOGIC & REASON" and those who are also in left-mode but are requiring more time & information to digest the *awakening* process.

But gawd.. the shills with their demands for proof, is it just me or does anyone feel like slapping them.
****
8) What the fool doesn't realize is that we in the NWO are spreading homosexuality through Jenny McCarthy. She is the "whatever means."
I'm glad McCarthy is speaking out about this. I have a cousin in my family that has autism, and we realized he got one too many vaccine shots.

Wow - it wasn't that I had no idea about the NWO, but the EXTENT of their AGENDAS have been MINDBLOWING as well. I mean I had NO IDEA that spreading homosexuality through whatever means was on their plate. I always thought that it was nothing more than a birth defect, and we have to show alot of compassion toward them.
****
9) I would suggest that the suggestion of suggestions is just plain suggestible to all double non-shills.
i'm suggesting that you're suggesting that whoever suggests someone else is a shill, is a shill.
****
10) It's a Photon Torpedo! And we're not aborting conservatives we're aborting Utilitarian Deconstructionists who adore Ryan Seacrest! Jeez, can't these Republo-Commie-Soviets get anything right?
*Sniff* *Sniff* I smell a big, fascist rat. So, let's genetically test our babies and if they are going to be conservative, we can abort them willy-nilly, and then if you happen to survive that, if you get too sick, we can kill you willy-nilly. (snip)

It reads like a bad Star Trek episode. Where is Captain Kirk to launch the proton torpedos at Demo-fasci-nazi HQ?
****
11) Fortunately I'm pro shapeshifting demon Popes, though I prefer them to be raised from the dead by antiparallelograms.
Why was Pope John Paul II buried in a Trapezoid coffin? The Order of the Trapezoid is a satanic society connected to the Temple of Set. The Trapezoid is known in the Occult as a powerful symbol used in the black art of Necromancy dating back to the Babylonian times and Chaldean Magic. The Roman Catholic Church being pagans are the decendents of the old Babylonian priesthood and so would be familiar with the use of a Trapezoid in Necromancy, is it their hope to raise the dead John Paul II? The Trapezoid is also used for shapeshifting would it not be possible to assume that the Roman Catholics are attempting to raise John Paul II as a shapeshifting demon?
****
12) It seems that these were not real plane crashes.
afadsf… you are a moron! Have you not seen what a real plane looks like when it crashes? It looks like a plane with little broken areas with some black smoke and fire marks.
****
13) It seems Mr Burns' plans have been uncovered. Springfield is safe.......for now.
For whatever reason, the elite seem to have some issue with the sun and want to generate a fear of if. I am starting to wonder if the chemtrails are for blocking it out because it might be changing us? The lastest bit of hysteria is Obama's kooks wanting to block it out. Why are they so terrified of the sun and seem to be looking at every means to block it out?

Is the sun doing something to us which compromises the power of the elite? Is it the sun which is making so many people suddenly question everything they thought was real?
****
14) I wish this type of talk only gave me nano-headaches.
military grade nano-thermite is explosive. You can see it blowing the WTC to kingdom come.

I heard explosions and other loud noises in all three videos. Super nano-thermate explosions are not as loud as TNT you know.
****
15) The plot to replace 13 with 11 has been uncovered. I certainly don't need anymore proof.
Now tell me again how this is all just coincidence. The movie Ocean's 11 is due out 12/07/01 by Warner Brothers. 1+2+07+01=11. Talk about rubbing our faces in it.

And of course its rated pg-13

How much more proof do you skeptics need?
****
16) I would say a pizza box is quite different from WTC 1. I guess I don't "understood much."
If you believe that WTC 1 differs from any other structures in universe, you have not understood much!

WTC 1 is not a unique structure in the universe! It is just like pizza boxes...
****
17) I wonder if this guy weighs himself on a bathroom scale that displays joules and measures his kitchen ingredient amounts in Kelvins.
The North Tower measurements show the upper block fell at approximately 0.7g and it never decelerated. How can you claim it did?
****
18) Let's see, hands tide together, gunshot to back of the head, no gun to be found and.....wait.....there's a suicide note! Pack it up everyone! It wasn't a murder!
most murdered people don't leave suicide notes either. Close to 0% of them.
****
19) I tried to figure out what was being said here.....but all I got out of it was that debunkers have a trillion dollar door that is used by a subspecies related to Skull and Bones which is dangerous because there was paint in building #7.
The planes brought the towers down into their own footprints and the jews could not tell the difference between Nazis and Zionists because they are the same and always will be. There was paint in the offices of building #7 so it was the paint that brought it down. The Pied Piper loves debunkers of the truth that 9-11 was a PNAC, Skull and Bones Job. A trillion dollars spent on IRAQ and Afghanistan war almost 5000 US soldiers dead every body but the Bushwhackers say over a million Iraqis have been killed. Bow to the Bush Billionaire war Profiteers bow yee debunker bow...Left is Right and Right is fascist and Galelio is left go figure. debunkers, the human subspecies, are not worth spell checking for. Wallow in your war until it comes to the truth debunkers door...
****
20) One wonders if the Federal Reserve is the right agency to include in this nefarious program? Maybe the FDA is being punished for losing the sack race at last years big NWO picnic.
FEMA is workin closely with the CDC and Federal Reserve to administer Tamiflu which is mercury to dull minds to suppress protests and cause distraction when the rest of the usa economy is robbed and collapsed and given to the Bernake criminal network.
************************

There you go folks. Have fun voting.
 
Last edited:
#7 is so beautifully revealing that I had to pick it.
 
I voted for Nos. 5 and 15 because they are both so random. They had to be the result of neurons firing randomly.

Are we sure No. 8 isn't just heavy-handed sarcasm?
 
I picked this one, too.

I mean, what do they expect us to use:confused:

That one is just too good to pass up, I chuckle every time I see it.
Welcome to the forums by the way!

I also picked 1) for its awesome Non Sequitur
and 13) for the Simpsons reference
and 12) because of the absolute confidence he has in calling the guy he's replying to a moron.
 
So much stupid, so little time.

I went for 5 and 7 and 13, but it was a close race.
 
I had to go with #13. It's not often you get a conspiracy of astronomical proportions.
 
I think Bill Smith's "Americans are so stupid they don't even know that 9/11 was the most important event of the 20th century" should be on there. It was deliciously ironic, kinda like TLB's "are jrefers math retarded. I'm gonna have to sit this one out.

Long live heiwa.

ETA: I'm not sitting this one out. #7 is too good not to vote for.
 
Last edited:
#7 was classic, but I decided to go with #13 because it was so outrageously beautiful.
 
I had to pick #17 as the claimant but I think #7 is the strongest candidate this month.
 
7.)

Man isn't it true. All these people with their "books" and "learning". All this talk of "education" and "science". Just as bad as those people who push "reading" and "literacy". God I could just poke out their eyes!

:D
 
I think Bill Smith's "Americans are so stupid they don't even know that 9/11 was the most important event of the 20th century" should be on there. It was deliciously ironic, kinda like TLB's "are jrefers math retarded. I'm gonna have to sit this one out.

I only excluded it because I already had like three other things from Bill. It was a judgment call and there were some others I wish I could have included but there was just so much good stuff from last month.



By the way, my science literate friend tells me I shouldn't have capitalized the "K" in kelvin. Oops.
 
I only excluded it because I already had like three other things from Bill. It was a judgment call and there were some others I wish I could have included but there was just so much good stuff from last month.



By the way, my science literate friend tells me I shouldn't have capitalized the "K" in kelvin. Oops.

Were you lecturing your science literate friend on what should and shoud not be capitalized?
 
As I read #7, all I could picture was Kyle from the 9/11 episode of "South Park", asking again and again:

really?
 
I voted for nano-thermite. It reminds me of a William Gibson novel...
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom