• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

AOL's Instant Email Advertising

Beerina

Sarcastic Conqueror of Notions
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
34,865
I've noticed that when you log on to your AOL email, you see a "new" email that is within the past minute, according to the timestamp.

I logged on to a different account I haven't logged on to in months, and sure enough! There is a brand spankin' new email at the top with an ad in it. A different ad, by the way.


Clever jerks. :)
 
I've noticed that when you log on to your AOL email, you see a "new" email that is within the past minute, according to the timestamp.

I logged on to a different account I haven't logged on to in months, and sure enough! There is a brand spankin' new email at the top with an ad in it. A different ad, by the way.


Clever jerks. :)

WHY are you using aol at all?
 
People use AOL still? and use the AOL browser and software system at that?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom