• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Another Governor hikes the Appalachian Trail.

Not misogyny. I just don't like people abusing each other like that. I blame the horndogs as much as the bimbos. Especially if the horndog decides to kick his wife to the curb and pamper the bimbo, like Rotten Rudy did.

Like your pal John Edwards did? But at least he wasn't Sen. Thomas Eagleton, D-MO, who as a certifiable lunatic was confirmed to the US Senate by the Democrats. So that's saying something for old horndog Johnny Boy, isn't it? ... Or was he? Hmmmmmm..... :D
 
Last edited:
Every time I see an article about some pol "cheating" on a spouse, I can't help but wonder if the people in question are swingers and rather than own up to it, they play the affair angle.
 
Protecting his family is a reasonable job perk. There are all sorts of social and cultural benefits to that.

What is the public benefit of subsidizing his adultery?

What adultery? He is seperated and divorcing his wife. You clearly think politicians must be married or take vows of chastity it seems.
 
Not misogyny. I just don't like people abusing each other like that. I blame the horndogs as much as the bimbos. Especially if the horndog decides to kick his wife to the curb and pamper the bimbo, like Rotten Rudy did.

Yes, clearly any woman who would date a politician deserves to be insulted at every turn.

Nice to see you and the religious right have something in common.
 
Every time I see an article about some pol "cheating" on a spouse, I can't help but wonder if the people in question are swingers and rather than own up to it, they play the affair angle.

Probably not. As such you would expect them to have more discretion.
 
What adultery? He is seperated and divorcing his wife. You clearly think politicians must be married or take vows of chastity it seems.

It would be interesting to see whether the gov diverted any state funds to her use before the first lady found out he was boinking her.
 
Like your pal John Edwards did?

He is now a non-person to most of us and a bit offensive. Nobody defends him any more. Why are you trying to pick a fight about him?

But at least he wasn't Sen. Thomas Eagleton, D-MO, who as a certifiable lunatic was confirmed to the US Senate by the Democrats. So that's saying something for old horndog Johnny Boy, isn't it? ... Or was he? Hmmmmmm..... :D

Do you suffer some form of OCD? Eagleton has nothing to do with this thread.
 
He is now a non-person to most of us

Oh yes, because a Democratic politician that acts wrongly must not be mentioned if progressives declare him a "non-person".

That makes everything wrong he did not count.

It's magic.

Are you going to erase his picture out of the Encyclopedias, like other non-persons were?

What other people would you make "non-persons" if you could?
 
Last edited:
Oh yes, because a Democratic politician that acts wrongly must not be mentioned if progressives declare him a "non-person".

He no longer shaped policy when we became fully aware of what he had done. Thus it is not important what the horn dog thinks. He is not defensible, and we do not defend him. To the extent that he shaped party policy previously, most of what he did was positive, and we will not expunge the policies he advocated just on account of his sleaziness.

That makes everything wrong he did not count.

What makes what he did not count is that he is out of here.
 
Okay, I am just going on the news reports here, but SHE filed for divorce on grounds of adultery. Not that many dots need connecting to give us a clear picture here.
 
I don't understand. What does delicious Mexican sweet bread have to do with any of this? And how can lefty hate that adorable bear with the chef's hat?
 
A woman of loose morals, usually with low intelligence, making her way in life without really contributing to society in a beneficial way.

That's Lefty-speak for "a woman who disagrees with my politics".

(After all, if she was smart, she would agree with Lefty; since she doesn't, she surely contributes nothing to society, like the rest of those evil right-wingers.)
 
Every time I see an article about some pol "cheating" on a spouse, I can't help but wonder if the people in question are swingers and rather than own up to it, they play the affair angle.

I've wondered that about the Clintons especially, to be honest.
 
You know, a guy who's looking for input about the actual appalachian trail might be bummed out to find this thread
I recommend against searching for threads involving salami.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom