• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Anne Coulter's mouth wired shut...

This gifted polemicist supposedly "insane fantasy world of her own creation" proved to be a most lucrative location. On the other hand, your insane fantasy world of your own creation has netted you what exactly?


The fact that she makes a buttload of money by telling a bunch of lies and half-truths and by demonizing everyone who doesn't think exactly like her is a good thing?

Do tell.
 
You people are unbelievable. It's aboslutely mind blowing.


And why is that?

No one is wishing her any worse than she wishes upon all who do not think like her. She has advocated death for the horrendous crime of incorrect (to her) political thought. I have no sympathy for her. In fact, I hope the pain she is in is agonizing.
 
Last edited:
Not really.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/ann-coulters-emguiltyem-b_n_146342.html

"Ann Coulter's new, previously-confidential book will assail the media for being too pro-Obama, it was revealed Tuesday.

The book, Guilty: Liberal "Victims" And Their Assault On America, will be released the first week of January..."

How entertaining that certain conservatives never miss a chance to claim victimization by "The Liberal Media" and/or Bill Clinton. In fact, I can't really remember the last time I heard a member of the "party of personal responsibility" accept actual responsibility for failure to get (re)elected or get their policies implemented.
 
Edited by chillzero: 
Edited for civility
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Edited by chillzero: 
Edited for civility
Your fantasies about me are most amusing, but I am not convinced that the moderators would approve of you expressing them out loud.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You know what? I'm taking the high road.

I'm sorry that she got herself injured.

I don't wish anything bad on Anne Coulter.

In fact, I forgive her for everything she's said and done; she doesn't have to even ask for forgiveness.

Condescending? Oh hell yeah. Forgiveness is the best punishment.
 
Having been cracked in the jaw a few times and knoing how much that hurt (without it getting broken) I gotta say that I hope she heals quick and has happy happy fun time meds.

(Having said that she should heal quick what with her being a werewolf and all... Seriously, look at her hands.)
Coulter.Alien.jpg
.)
 
Anne Coulter is dangerously anorexic to my eyes. It's hard for me to look at her and not try to scream out how she needs help.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom