• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Animal Telepath

catbrainmapping.jpg
 
I confess to being something of a cat whisperer, but this is only because I understand their behavior, and the intent of their vocalizations and body language -- knowledge I've acquired through years of interacting with cats and reading about them -- and can manipulate that knowledge to my advantage.
That's what they want to to think. It's all part of the felluminati plan......
 
My question to her would be, "How could I tell the difference between what you're saying and someone who is simply lying about being an animal telepath?"

The standard response, I believe, is, "I don't have to prove anything to you."
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom