• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

An Exercise In Disproving Evolution

How'd they get all those animals to face to the left to take the pictures? I'm thinking there might be a small bit of photoshop going on.
Well-placed carrots.

Kotatsu said:
Interesting. I think if you send them a picture of a sand castle, that will probably be fine. That'll convince them.

The history of many sand grains (scratch the word "many" and write "ALL") is a fatal blow to creationism. I requires honesty and some knowledge about science from their part, however, to acknowledge this.
 
Significant in what way?

How the proposed approach (sending a picture of a sand castle) differs from my approach (doing nothing as I don't know the subject matter well enough)? Well, it is the difference between action and inaction, I suppose, which appears quite significant to me.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom