Bob Klase
Master Poster
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2002
- Messages
- 2,937
Ah, of course, you're the Landover Baptist of IBOs.
Strange. I was thinking more the Westboro Baptist of IBOs.
Ah, of course, you're the Landover Baptist of IBOs.
Another example of not answering a question and attempting to change the subject. LOL
No, you're not worth the effort. LOLSo, would you care to clarify what part of what Z actually said - other than not being interested in become part of the Amway family - this refers to?
Sure does. LOLOkay, here's another example of not answering a question and attempting to change the subject: >>>> No, that's an example of not reading for comprehension in the first place. LOL
Hope that helps!
No, that's an example of not reading for comprehension in the first place. LOL
I agree it isn't dangerous to those who have been educated, the key is educating them. From what I've seen, we're making headway with english speaking folks in the U.S., thanks largely to the internet, but the new face of Amway in the U.S. is non-english folks getting scammed. One only has to look at the new qualifying IBOs to see this.Look, we both agree the tool scam is a bad thing. I just go a step further and say that amway itself isn't a good business opportunity. >>>> If you believe in individual liberty (see your very next sentence below), why not let the individual make that decision? Why does the size of the opportunity have to meet your requirements, when others are perfectly satisfied with what is being offered?
I very much believe in individual liberty so if people want to get involved with these types of things I don't have a problem with that. >>>> Then at least be honest and separate the Amway business from the tool scam, instead of linking them together.
I just want to educate people enough that they have the sense to stay away. >>>> Then at least be honest about the facts, and feel free to add your opinion.
As far as shutting it down I'm perfectly willing to testify to the FTC or whoever else will listen but the simple fact is that amway has a lot of influence in washington. >>>> I'm not looking for you to testify to the FTC, but submitting an online complaint and encouraging others to do the same would be a huge help. You and others could also help by talking to your local and the national media, FBI, state (attorney general) and local law enforcement (police), your state and federal Senator/Representative, etc.
This is a "soft" scam because most participants are willing. >>>> The problem is the participants are being LIED TO, so they have no idea they are willing. How many prospects would get involved if the plan was shown using the truth and facts, such as not making a net profit until Platinum, and their upline makes several times more on the tools than from Amway? How many IBOs would stay in after seeing that accurate plan?
In fact what they do is no different than what a lot of churches do (which are also scams but that's another discussion). >>>> We will have to agree to disagree on this one, the Constitution clearly states religion is off-limits, business scams are not.
The bottom line is that this kind of enforcement is very low on the list of priorities for the government so getting it shut down isn't realistic. >>>> I think you're being FAR too pessimistic, what is needed is ACTION. Look at what is happening with the health care debate, as people rise up and complain. My personal experience with government is VERY positive, but you have to speak up, and when it comes to the federal government, it has to be multiple voices speaking up.
It's not dangerous to people that have been educated about it anyway.
I think you read so you can spew your false ideas, with no desire to take in new information and make use of it. You call this being "skeptical", I call it being closed-minded.Not reading for comprehension? What is the reading for then?
I think you read so you can spew your false ideas, with no desire to take in new information and make use of it. You call this being "skeptical", I call it being closed-minded.


Ditto.