Ron Swanson Illuminator Joined May 3, 2009 Messages 4,137 Location Canada Jan 9, 2018 #41 Mike! said: She. But that's only a guess, of course, I have at least 50/50 chance on it being correct. Click to expand... Seriously??? .. I thought there were 63 genders now? https://apath.org/63-genders/
Mike! said: She. But that's only a guess, of course, I have at least 50/50 chance on it being correct. Click to expand... Seriously??? .. I thought there were 63 genders now? https://apath.org/63-genders/
Fudbucker Philosopher F Joined Jul 5, 2012 Messages 8,537 Jan 13, 2018 #42 Jack by the hedge said: Though if the crew could only tolerate 1g acceleration for long periods, you'd need to add a year of speeding up and a year of slowing down. Click to expand... I think a civ that could move at those kinds of velocities would probably have some kind of hibernation technology.
Jack by the hedge said: Though if the crew could only tolerate 1g acceleration for long periods, you'd need to add a year of speeding up and a year of slowing down. Click to expand... I think a civ that could move at those kinds of velocities would probably have some kind of hibernation technology.
John Jones Penultimate Amazing Joined Apr 21, 2009 Messages 12,131 Location Iowa USA Jan 15, 2018 #43 Fudbucker said: I think a civ that could move at those kinds of velocities would probably have some kind of hibernation technology. Click to expand... Telekinesis and the Vulcan Mind Meld too! /silliness
Fudbucker said: I think a civ that could move at those kinds of velocities would probably have some kind of hibernation technology. Click to expand... Telekinesis and the Vulcan Mind Meld too! /silliness