William Parcher
Show me the monkey!
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2005
- Messages
- 27,665
Family spots "possible panther" in Louisiana.
"We got pictures of it sitting, jumping like it was playing and standing like it was proceeding to take off," Cathy Irwin said.
"That was a dangerous animal," she said. "and anything can happen at any given time especially with all the children in the neighborhoods."
It's a black housecat.
The brilliant people at Cryptomundo have a chance to comment.
"Umm..ok..So why is this a mystery? They live in the swamps of Florida and Louisiana. .I know this because I grew up seeing them. So do half the people I know..Why are people not believing they exist or something? Confused here…"
"We got pictures of it sitting, jumping like it was playing and standing like it was proceeding to take off," Cathy Irwin said.
"That was a dangerous animal," she said. "and anything can happen at any given time especially with all the children in the neighborhoods."
It's a black housecat.
The brilliant people at Cryptomundo have a chance to comment.
"Umm..ok..So why is this a mystery? They live in the swamps of Florida and Louisiana. .I know this because I grew up seeing them. So do half the people I know..Why are people not believing they exist or something? Confused here…"