Parky said:
lets not feed the troll anymore here. there is a holocaust topic in the History section. he is getting torn apart.
Your OP was a troll for the usual suspects, who obliged you by playing. You should be pleased.
I'm a closet criticizer of Anrachism?
What's Anrachism?

Who is Anrach? Should I name my next RPG barbarian warrior Anrach? Hmmmm.
Yeah. Some pretty good people work there. A few of them retired and one of them wrote a decent book. Scheuer, IIRC.
Counter reported for false reporting and pedantry.
JREF forums are all about pedantry, report us all.
Do you now want me to report every time you ADL police cadets call me an anti-semite.
ADL police cadets. Humor detected.
Surely most of us have the maturity to fight our own battles without crying to the mods for something so insignificant
Yes. Most do.
The political structure of Iran is no secret. --- I do not believe the CIA and Mossad are ignorant.
Nor do I.
It has been argued by "some" that Ahmedinajad has no violent intentions towards Israel...and only seeks its administrative and political dissalusion. I believe the quotes in the OP prove this to be wrong.
They prove that he's consistent, pretty much, in some of his public utterances.
And as I've pointed above, the guy is insignificant. No, he's politically significant. Maybe not for much longer, but let's not pretend what isn't so.
he's out of officet his year and didn't and would never have had the power over IRan's military and nukes.
I'll buy that.
He's not denying that millions of Jews were killed in the Holocaust as far as i am aware.
Actually, you've been shown that his words suggest otherwise.
All that highlighted text.
his concerns seem to be
a] The holocaust wasn't the fault of the palestinians, and
b] The hyping up of the holocuast for political reasons.
You forgot c} get the
Jews Zionists out of the Holy Land. Seems a consistent theme. I don't think he originated it.
I realy don't care how Israel feels about the Holohoax.
Do you care how American soldiers who stumbled over the various death camps felt about it?
He denies the Holocaust. He calls it a hoax. This is obvious anti-Semitism. Now I have earned my monthly ADL paycheck.
Don't spend it all in one place.
Sunni Man said:
The is just more evidence that the so called Holocaust is a fraud.
The evidence that it isn't a fraud is a bit more compelling.
That's certainly something which needs to be discussed. You should start a thread called "Why am I Anti-Semitic for not believing the Holocaust."
How is the Holocaust a matter of belief? Is the US Civil War and Andersonville prison a matter of belief as well?
If so many Jews were allegedly being killed. Why are there soo many survivors left to tell the tale?
To answer your questions: Hitler and his compadres were not quite as good at that German efficiency deal as they believed themselves to be. In short, they did a half arsed job, if their intention was to
kill all of the Jews. Buncha wankers, albeit deadly wankers. I hear they ran afoul of wanting/needing labor, and also wanting a bit of extermination. With a war on, they just could not sort out their priorities, and so they got more labor out of their prisoners. Or so some of the insiders suggest.
Aside:
I sorta like that: The Third Reich, Deadly Wankers. Could be a video game title, sort of a porn version of Castle Wolfenstein. I predict a few million sales, combining porn and the Wolfenstein genre. Jack Thompson would crap his pants.