• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

AE911 Gets some WTC7 ANSYS data via FOIA

Not really. I gave you the context in which the phrase was used in post #29.

And I explained why it was a stupid question in post #62. Please feel free to ignore that response and concentrate on irrelevancies, though; I'm sure that'll be a much more productive way to bring about a new investigation.

Dave
 
I believe that in the novelization of "Star Trek: The Motion Picture", Gene Roddenberry himself described the impulse drive as being a fusion rocket engine. Rather than hydrogen and oxygen burning chemically, hydrogen alone was caused to fuse and then dumped out the back to provide thrust. Similar to a conventional rocket.

I'm going purely by memory though and do not have a copy of the novel handy.

Except, according to Lawrence Krauss, fusion doesn't provide nearly enough power to get a starship to even half light speed.

In fact, he showed that matter-antimatter reactions weren't even enough.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom