• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ace Baker Is Getting Desperate

opinion about JJ: not a troll, not irredeemable, intelligent but perverse? as ornery as the next person at JREF?
:boxedin:

Thanks for believing in the possibility of my redemption. I wil pray harder and maybe it will happen!


Well we don't monitor comments for the most part, so we get every nut on the Internet posting. On troofer sites like 9/11 Blogger they ban you the moment you dissent, which is why most of their posts don't get any more than 2 comments, desipite claiming that 84% of the population supports them.

Your moderation policy is good and provides a useful resource for observing thuggish Twoofer Basher psychology in the raw. All the “nuts” appear to get on very well together as well as with you and Pat!

On troofer sites like 9/11 Blogger they ban you the moment you dissent, which is why most of their posts don't get any more than 2 comments, desipite claiming that 84% of the population supports them.

Irrelevant.


Yet you can't stay away, just like here.

Hi D'oh P. *snicker*

Snicker,snicker! I generally like weird places but, no, a couple of months engaging with the toxic SLC bots was enough. The naked, quasi-psychotic malice gave me a rash.

JREF is more civilised and diverse and I enjoy the intelligent dialogue and banter that is sometimes possible. Some very lovable people have found a home here. Even WalterEgo has good manners on JREF!

ETA: By chance, the last time I dropped into SLC (November 2nd) Adversity1 was digging a deep hole for him/herself partly from having assumed that I am more of an idiot than I actually am...
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom