• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

A Serious Question About Ron Paul

What Should Die Hard Ron Paul Supporters Be Called?

  • Ronulan

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Paulistinian

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other/Write-In

    Votes: 12 57.1%

  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .

NoZed Avenger

Penultimate Amazing
Joined
Apr 19, 2002
Messages
11,286
What's the best name for die-hard Ron Paul followers?





Oh, and Mods: Could you move this to the Ron Paul Subforum?
 
I'm going with Mo-Rons...that was excellent Wildcat.

TAM:)
 
I'm really not trying to set up anything for the more offensive nick-names -- I just saw the 2 in the opening poll on a blog and thought they were funny without going to far into ad-hom territory.
 
Sorry, but most of my exposure to Ron Paul supporters has been 9/11 truth idiots, so when someone nicknames them Mo-Rons, I don't mind if it is an ad-hom.

TAM:)
 
Paulites, it sounds biblical. But variation is the spice of life. I like all the suggestions in this thread. Compare "internet" and the more vernacular variations: internets, intertubes, interwebs, etc...
 
There was no way I was going to let "Ronulan" go by without my vote.

Otherwise, I'd lose my Nerd License.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom