• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

A Question for Conspiracy Theorists.

So you are going to ask me how you would teach something you don't know as well?

This is why I refuse to take your side.

You can't teach something you don't know.

ETA: Your answers are in the faq. Political or social. Your taking it personally.

So you have no idea how I should go about proving to you that I know love? Well then, I will prove it like this:

/heart

There. Irrefutable proof that I know love. If you wish to refute my proof, you need to prove that I don't know love. How you should go about doing that I have no idea.
 
You made the claim defend it. Obviously you don't know how though.

He's asking you what your standard of proof that he has known love is. I've noticed that lots of sophists avoid a clear or even vague criteria for anything they don't agree with, so they can keep making excuses why whatever is provided "doesn't count".

Not that you'd ever do such a thing, I assume. Oh, and it's a personal attack and not relevant to the discussion in any way.
 
No proof?

Gee what a surprise, you can't back up your bald asertation.

Here's another great quote from new life foundation see if it applies to any of you.

"Nothing can supply higher life but personal effort, though deceivers will tell you otherwise."

Cosmic Command, # 1595

Obviously you don't know how to prove something you don't understand let alone lacking a shred of knowledge regarding it, DUH!

I remain skeptical of the bald assertations here, I thought this was were evidence was given how wrong of me to assume such a thing in a skeptical forum!
 
Here's another great one from new life that reminds me of you guys:)

"EASY ANSWER Human society is simply millions of actors who resent each other while playing smiling roles. Anger is not only a suppressed failure but a suppressed topic. Ask someone if he conceals lots of anger and he is likely to get angry -which he conceals! Concealment arouses the fear of getting found out. This in itself accounts for dozens of gloomy clouds,including tense suspicion and nervous eyes. Solution? Find yourself out first!"

Conquer Harmful Anger 100 Ways, # 5

PERFECT FIT!

Goes perfect with you making false claims in anger.
 
Gee what a surprise, you can't back up your bald asertation.

Here's another great quote from new life foundation see if it applies to any of you.

"Nothing can supply higher life but personal effort, though deceivers will tell you otherwise."

Cosmic Command, # 1595

Obviously you don't know how to prove something you don't understand let alone lacking a shred of knowledge regarding it, DUH!

I remain skeptical of the bald assertations here, I thought this was were evidence was given how wrong of me to assume such a thing in a skeptical forum!

Are you posting this while under the influence?
 
Still no proof?

Are you posting this while under the influence?

You still can't figure out how proving your claim is relevant to your bald assertation?

I remain skeptical, of everything you say.

Proof please!
 
I remain skeptical of "bald assertations". In fact I'd go so far as to say that there's no such thing as an "assertation", "bald" or otherwise.

It's fun to say, though. I'll grant you that.
 
Thanks kind sir.

Thanks again for the help JohnG.

But it looks like the other guy needs some help with his assertion!

I won't blame you if you don't want to, I don't see many people helping him with it.

In fact I remain skeptical that he would receive some help with this, is anyone willing to help uke2se out with this so he doesn't come up looking like a liar?

Just PM him the proof.

I remain skeptical.
 
Gee what a surprise, you can't back up your bald asertation.

Gee what a surprise, you didn't mention what evidence would convince you. By the way, it isn't Ukeses bold assertion. It was YOUR assertion he was unable to love. Can you prove that?
 
Thanks again for the help JohnG.

But it looks like the other guy needs some help with his assertion!

I won't blame you if you don't want to, I don't see many people helping him with it.

In fact I remain skeptical that he would receive some help with this, is anyone willing to help uke2se out with this so he doesn't come up looking like a liar?

Just PM him the proof.

I remain skeptical.

So you're just trolling pathetically then. Pretty poor show, I must say.
 
Gee what a surprise, you can't back up your bald assertion.

Here's another great quote from new life foundation see if it applies to any of you.

"Nothing can supply higher life but personal effort, though deceivers will tell you otherwise."

Cosmic Command, # 1595

Obviously you don't know how to prove something you don't understand, let alone lacking a shred of knowledge regarding it, DUH!

I remain skeptical of the bald assertions here. I thought this was where evidence was given. How wrong of me to assume such a thing in a skeptical forum!

Corrected a few items for you. However I did not bother to edit your atrocious grammar.
Home schooled?
 
I have a blog that touches on certain conspiracy things. More so, however, I try to give my readers information that encourages them to do their own research.

And how is this supposed to change the allegedly horrible things the gubmint is doing?
 
Not one shred of evidence, only attempts to reverse the burden of proof here.

Also not one person even attempted to help uke2se.

Some friends you bunch are.

No one here has ever "schooled me" either that's quite the fantasy.

I lol'd.

I remain skeptical.
 
This isn't a place where people pull punches, if one of you jokers had proof for uke2se you all would have scrambled over each other to present it.
... *** dustball rolls by***...

*crickets chirp*

It is wise to doubt everything posted on these boards, until presented with at least some evidence.

My doubts of peoples honesty and credibility in their words here remains intact.

Prove me wrong.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom