Am I talking about Dec 7th 1941 NOPE
Am I talking about Sept 11th 2001 NOPE
I' talking about Aug 1, 2012. That's right, accordning to our brilliant Rep. Ben Quayle
(R-Ariz) Today is a day that is at least equal to, f not surpasing the threat of the other 2 events because health care providers will have to provide birth control without a co pay!
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/article/2012/08/01/august-1-2012-day-that-will-live-in-infamy
WHY do people keep believing that the new GOP doesn't want a theocracy?
Am I talking about Sept 11th 2001 NOPE
I' talking about Aug 1, 2012. That's right, accordning to our brilliant Rep. Ben Quayle
(R-Ariz) Today is a day that is at least equal to, f not surpasing the threat of the other 2 events because health care providers will have to provide birth control without a co pay!
http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/article/2012/08/01/august-1-2012-day-that-will-live-in-infamy
WHY do people keep believing that the new GOP doesn't want a theocracy?
