• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

911files Permanently Closed For Business

I have shut down my blog, 911files.info. It was cyber-attacked a year ago (along with another php site I have) and the SQL database was corrupted resulting in the loss of a lot of work.

As a sysadmin, I must say: I hope you learned the importance of regular backups.
 
Actually, my hosting service was supposed to take care of that. But for some reason they were unable to recover a corrupted mySQL database. That is what I get for using cheap hosting services :)
 
There are no de jure experts at the911forum.freeforums.org. If Ranke is considered a de facto expert on flight paths, you are free to displace him, based on the quality of your arguments and data.

I try to avoid arguments whenever possible, because they are usually pointless when you get people like Ranke involved. Completely foundless "the plane flew over the Pentagon, because these people who saw it hit the Pentagon saw it on the north side of the Citgo", or "Lloyde England is part of a government conspiracy and a liar because of these other witnesses who report the plane clipping the poles and hitting the Pentagon are proof that it flew to the north side of the Citgo" arguments are hard to counter (if these example arguments are hard to follow, then you get my point).

So I'll leave you to your serious investigation and remain here with the other government agents.
 
Last edited:
I have several sites in which to store bulk materials (AAL77.COM for example),images and significant work. The intent of 911files.info was for announcements and discussion. However, maintaining security in a discussion format (such as blog or forum) is a real time-consuming pain and growing more so every day (just ask the moderators here a JREF). I prefer to spend my time doing research than figuring out the best way to block spam attacks and shrills.

What software was/is used? (last question)
 
I was (am) using Wordpress (php) which was customized by me. The server is Apache and mySQL is the database.
 
I try to avoid arguments whenever possible, because they are usually pointless when you get people like Ranke involved. Completely foundless "the plane flew over the Pentagon, because these people who saw it hit the Pentagon saw it on the north side of the Citgo", or "Lloyde England is part of a government conspiracy and a liar because of these other witnesses who report the plane clipping the poles and hitting the Pentagon are proof that it flew to the north side of the Citgo" arguments are hard to counter (if these example arguments are hard to follow, then you get my point).

So I'll leave you to your serious investigation and remain here with the other government agents.

There's also no requirement that you engage anybody (including Ranke) in arguments. You could simply post data plus your analysis, and leave it at that. And what will you do if Ranke posts arguments here at JREF - go find another forum?

In any event, it's clear you're not interested. Good luck.
 
What I aways do...laugh :)

If you didn't know, Craig used to post here under the username Lyte Trip before he was banned. Those threads are some of the funniest stuff I have ever read. I wasn't around here when he was posting either, but looking back at them is great entertainment.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom