People forest that two thirds of Colorado are on the Great Plains.
BTW I just rewatched the mini series Centennial, from the James Michenir novel about the history of a small town in Colarado. IMHO one of the best of the American miniseries from the 70's and 80;s.
Bernie Bro's.
Citation please.Bernie Bro's going hard after Kamala claiming she "kept slaves" and put black men in prison for giggles.
CNN already crowning Kamala Harris as the Dem frontrunner a year in advance.
I can't say she won't beat Trump; there's a big enough backlash against him and Harris checks all of the boxes old white men in the establishment don't. Not a high bar at this point.
People forest that two thirds of Colorado are on the Great Plains.
BTW I just rewatched the mini series Centennial, from the James Michenir novel about the history of a small town in Colarado. IMHO one of the best of the American miniseries from the 70's and 80;s.
I doubt she'll be able to generate more enthusiasm than Clinton did.
I doubt she'll be able to generate more enthusiasm than Clinton did.
Yeah, Hillary had the advantage of being perceived to check all those boxes that the "old white men" didn't, plus with her mastery of the Time Warp dance (It's just a jump to the left... Then a step to the right) she managed to additionally check all the "old white men" boxes, too.
Citation please.
I could swear, there once was a time when an expectation existed that claims such as this should be followed by, get this, a quote and a link. What a concept!
Lacking a quote and a link, and being aware of the BS you routinely foist, I don't buy your unsupported claims for a nanosecond.
Bernie Bro's going hard after Kamala claiming she "kept slaves" and put black men in prison for giggles.
....what?
I feel like being old and white kind of handicapped her in the "not an old white man" event. That and her political career being irrevocably tied to a literal old white man.
The Dems would rather have a... whatever the opposite of a "Great White Hope" is lose to Trump then have an old white male Democrat beat him.
The Dems would rather have a... whatever the opposite of a "Great White Hope" is lose to Trump then have an old white male Democrat beat him.